Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 302

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 302 of 368 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Good Wednesday. Are you all safe from that line of severe weather that traveled through last night/today? Take shelter if necessary.
    Warm and beautiful here today, so plenty of spare sunshine for all.
    Rains due in tonight and then cooler temps. All part of Fl winters.
    Pizza Day- so dig in, cyber calorie free. One in frig for Cowboy!

Off to bean bag central with iced herbal tea in hand. All are welcome to join.

(((all in need or not)))

Happy 'Hump Day' All! Popping in for a quick hello and wishes for a happy day! Cats are hungry and therefor are meowing up a storm so I gotta get off of here and take care of those hungry mouths!! Funny, when ya want them to talk they don't seem to want to....... Maybe they're just messing with me??? Got alittle snow overnight- me and my big mouth, eh? I want some SUN!!!!!!

Wishing everyone a great Wednesday. we had a bit of a wind storm. Nasty weather. We had several communitys around us who relly got it. Hopeing everyone is ok.

Good morning! Hope everyone is having a good day so far!

It's snowing here, pretty light right now, but it is supposed to start in earnest later today. Under a winter weather advisory from noon today until noon tomorrow. Have some errands to run this afternoon, Brandon has kindly offered to run his ole mom around town, he has an early finish to his work day today. Maybe if I take my time he will still be around when it's time to pick up the kids at school and I won't have to walk in the snow.

Sending big hugs and wishes for a great Wednesday!

Placing sign in the cantina window for Thursday morning..............

Buckwheat and Pyro are in the House !!!!

Hola! A todos mis amigos!

I pray all are doing well or getting better.

Ya'll stay safe with all the bad weather.

( My lower back is killing me. My mind is still young and vibrant...my body...not so much. Ha!)

Peace.

Sending out prayers, thoughts , good wishes, vibes and hugs to all who have been impacted by the bad weather and storms.

((((((((((Ka-Tet))))))))

Peace.

Happy Thursday to everyone. Hope all is feeling well.

Been wet weather here lately. We got snow mixed with rain yesterday. Yuck.
    Had also a bad storm but no one lost any power so that was a good thing.
    Temp has been around 2C.

Have had some happy days here lately and hope will come more next week. Let you know as soon as I am
    very sure about it myself.

I am really wait for my three days off cause it's been a long and hard work week.

Take good care and please stay safe from storms and bad weather.

((all in need or not))

Good Thursday!

Yesterday, one of the stops I needed to make was the ATM. We stopped there, I handed my debit card to Brandon, and then sat there, not able to remember my pin number. I have had the same pin number for a long time, and all of a sudden it was just gone. We tried different numbers until I was afraid the machine would keep my card...so I went inside the bank, made my withdrawal and then changed my pin. Then when I tried to use my card at the grocery store, it wouldn't go through with the new pin number. AAARGH!

Called the bank when we got home, and they told me it should have been long enough for the change to take effect in the system and to try it again, if it doesn't work, I'll have to go change the pin yet again. I tell you, some days I wonder about my brain...I still cannot remember what that stupid number was!

Still snowing here today! It will be a brisk walk to school this morning.

Sending hugs and wishes for a great day! Friday is almost here!

Someday I will actually stop by when the pizza is still warm! Grabbing a piece out of the fridge a sweet tea.
    Hope everyone is having a great week. I'm busy as a bee here and I like it (it keeps me out of the trouble).