Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 304

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 304 of 368 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Happy Finally Friday, Everybody!

Pray everyone is doing well or getting better,

How is everyone fairing with all the bad weather? Everyone accounted for?

CRS-Go to a room to do something, get something, get there and have to look around and try to figure out why the heck I went there in the first place.

I think not remembering your own phone number is perfectly normal. I don't call myself. And I program everyone else s number when they call me so....I don't memorize anyone's number. (BTW-I have posted this before, keep an old fashioned phone/address book with everyone's phone number. I have drowned one cell and another one died...I lost all my contacts. It took months for me get all my contacts together)

My weekend started early today. Yay! Welcome, weekend!

Ya'll take care and be safe.

Peace.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. It was most certainly a good weekend for sports. I was asked to play in a 30 and over basketball league. I asked if I was too far past 30 to play but they didn't seem too concerned. Wish me luck
    Have a great week friends, I'm grabbing a sweet tea and headed out soon.

Hi. Siggy has asked I let everyone know her computer is on the fritz, so she will be absent from the Board for the time being.

fritz (frits) noun, a broken or nonfunctioning state.

Frank, would you be kind enough to let the SKMB know that my computer is on the fritz.

(((((Siggy and computer)))))

Good Monday to all. Hope the weekend was grand. Are you celebrating the SuperBowl Win, or being upset? I watched the Puppy Bowl-- so cute and lots of touchdowns too.
    Sunny and bright here after a cool start. Sunshine available to all in need.
    I have a few extra chores today, so sending a general shout out to all.

Siggy hope the computer is fixed soon. Can't live technology and can't live without it either.
    Hot herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central and a warm fireplace. All are welcome to join.
    ((((( all in need or not)))

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Was a good Super Bowl, the second half was better. San Francisco can hold their heads up, they played hard and I don't think they have anything to be ashamed about.

I spent all weekend babying my knee, I fell on some ice (again!) in a parking lot on Friday and landed right on my right knee. It is still a little sore and a little swollen, but I think I got lucky. So I need to play catch up today! Will pop in and out as time allows!

Have a really great day, sending big hugs!

The Puppy Bowl was Awwww-some! Congrats to Marta who was the MVP of the game.The kitty half time was a total cuteness attack too. So here's to a cup 'o black Joe and another good week of fixing computers and playing old folks basketball.

Cheeers y'all!

Happy Monday All!! So, the superbowl game is over! Guess you guys are either very, very happy or very, very sad?? Hope you all had a great weekend filled with lots of happiness and good times! I just placed my order with Cemetary Dance for the limited of Doctor Sleep! WooHoo! What a great way to start the week!! It's always nice to go into debt for our favorite author! Everyone have a great day and be good to all you meet!

Good Monday and safe week to everyone!!

OK I promised to tell you the little happy news I have as soon as I was sure about it myself.
    And today after I was and met the guy I've chat, call and text with for over a week. I think
    that he's the one that I someday get marry with and have couple of children with. He feels same for me. And it
    was love in first sight for both of us. I already miss him so much. He lives in another town but thank godness not very long way so
    we are able to meet each other again and that's what we both want too. I want and hope this will work out now and I don't have to
    say that we aren't together anymore or he wasn't my type. We just have same kind of interest. He loves animals as much as I do and he
    likes horses. He have to be the right man for me.

Weather has been snowy and sometimes it comes down some rain too. Weird weather this time of year.
    Around -2C and above zero these last days.

Happy now to have some time off from work so I get time to read and spend time with the animals and soon my
    fiance maybe

Take good care and be well my friends. Stay safe too.

(((all in need or not)))

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

The strawberries from Plant City, FL are starting to show up in the stores. yum.

Is there some kind of machine that packs berries into those transparent plastic pint cartons that senses the rotten berries and places them dead center in the middle of the carton so that you can't see them? How do they do that? Seems like every carton I get, the berries on the outside edges that you can see are beautiful and there are always a couple of rotten one dead center that you can't see.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo87 View Post
    Good Monday and safe week to everyone!!

OK I promised to tell you the little happy news I have as soon as I was sure about it myself.
    And today after I was and met the guy I've chat, call and text with for over a week. I think
    that he's the one that I someday get marry with and have couple of children with. He feels same for me. And it
    was love in first sight for both of us. I already miss him so much. He lives in another town but thank godness not very long way so
    we are able to meet each other again and that's what we both want too. I want and hope this will work out now and I don't have to
    say that we aren't together anymore or he wasn't my type. We just have same kind of interest. He loves animals as much as I do and he
    likes horses. He have to be the right man for me.

Weather has been snowy and sometimes it comes down some rain too. Weird weather this time of year.
    Around -2C and above zero these last days.

Happy now to have some time off from work so I get time to read and spend time with the animals and soon my
    fiance maybe

Take good care and be well my friends. Stay safe too.

(((all in need or not)))
    Sounds like you are on 'cloud 9' - hope you have a wonderful week!