This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 305 of 368 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Hello Tet mates! Happy Tuesday. Just wanted to pop in and have a cuppa with you all.

Been writing an average of 2 stories a day on that political site I write for. Just turned in my first invoice for payment. Since I get paid according to views, it's really hit or miss if a story will grab a lot or not. Ones I've felt strongly about sometimes get little traffic while ones that I covered because nobody else did get thousands. Part of the vagaries of the Intertoobz, eh? I can't tell you how fantastic it feel to actually get paid (no matter how little) for doing something I really love. You know that I'm a political wonk and being able to share that and make some extra $ too is so

Headed down to Disneyland on Saturday for 5 days for Daughter's birthday. I will be sure to check in before I go and while I'm there as I'm able.

Have a terrific week, all!

Good Tuesday to all. Warming up nicely today. heading for 75F and 80 is just around the corner.
    Hope all are well and life is treating you with care.
    Catch up day for me, so I'll grab a quick herbal tea, head over to bean bag central and see who is there.
    Have a great day!!

((((all in need or not))))

Want to wish everyone a safe and happy Tuesday.

I hope everyone else is happy as much as I am today. My boyfriend came over to my hometown today. He just
    wanted to see me and I him of course. We was in the city for a while then went to my place. Watched TV together and
    talked a lot about everything. It's so easy to talk and spend time with him. I showed him my horse and he love horses
    as much as I do. Animals lover got together. Wohoo. Sorry I promise to stop to talk too much about it.

Weather's been okay lately. Haven't got any snow or rain. Around -2C so not too cold either.

My last day off. Tomorrow back to work again.

Please be safe from storm and bad weather. Take good care of you and stay well.

((all in need or not))

Wishing you all the best, Johanna. It's making me smile to see you so happy.

Love is grand, Cloud 9 is a great place and love is just the ticket to you there! Right on JoJo. Getting paid to do something you love, then going to Disneyland is fanfreakingtastic Tery. And tea, well tea is beautiful and so are you Spideyann. Have the best Tuesday ever y'all.
    I'll be at the bar with a pot o' black Joe watching C-SPAN, refusing to give in to cynicism.

Hi all! Happy Tuesday!

Well, the satellite guy was here this morning. Had to get a new receiver, and no way to save what was on the old one. He said it got a virus. I didn't know that could even happen! I've never had ours connected to the internet, it does all its updates with the phone line. But, we're up and running again.

Got my floors vacuumed and mopped earlier, so I am done with chores for the day! Can sit and visit with you all.

Have a really great day! Sending big hugs!

Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post
    Hi all! Happy Tuesday!

Well, the satellite guy was here this morning. Had to get a new receiver, and no way to save what was on the old one. He said it got a virus. I didn't know that could even happen! I've never had ours connected to the internet, it does all its updates with the phone line. But, we're up and running again.

Got my floors vacuumed and mopped earlier, so I am done with chores for the day! Can sit and visit with you all.

Have a really great day! Sending big hugs!
    I have never heard of that Cat.......glad you are viewing again!

Happy Tuesday, Everybody!
    I pray everyone is doing well or on the mend.

I'm on for now. Laptop is holding on by a wing and a prayer. (Thanks for sending out the message, dear Blunt!)

Cat, I hope your knee is all better!

Jojo! I have a big ol' smile reading your posts! Love is grand. *sigh*

Doctor Sleep, puppy bowls, coffee, tea and good company! Who could ask for anything more? (I need a new computer! Ha!)

Ya'll be cool.

Hugs.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    Love is grand, Cloud 9 is a great place and love is just the ticket to you there! Right on JoJo. Getting paid to do something you love, then going to Disneyland is fanfreakingtastic Tery. And tea, well tea is beautiful and so are you Spideyann. Have the best Tuesday ever y'all.
    I'll be at the bar with a pot o' black Joe watching C-SPAN, refusing to give in to cynicism.

This requires drugs which I have none of.

LongTallSally Guest

A cousin of mine needs some good energy. She's been in the hospital with a bleeding brain. She's not clotting and it's changing her mental status. She's going downhill. Because of a long history with cancer, etc, she's got an order for no invasive surgeries at her request. They're going to try blood clotting drugs to try to slow the bleeding, but this is kind of scary here. I'll take any good energy for her that I can. Her name is Doreen.