This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 309 of 368 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

As you all know I live in a world of my own making, and although it is Monday for y'all, it is in fact Friday here in the land of Pats. I am so ready for my weekend I could faint from the gratitude that it's here! But before I do, I'll have a cuppa my usual before I start getting ready to head to the bookmines.

So good to see you Gelata!

My big accomplishment for the week: last week, I started a new blog, and after the first post, it went down. I fixed it. It went down again. I called the hosting company. They fixed it. It went down a third time. This time, there was no fixing it. So I scrapped it and started over, which meant switching to a new host, new WordPress installation, new plugins, blah blah blah. FINALLY it's the way I want it to be. Or close enough, anyway. I've spent probably 40 hours on this, at least, in the past week, and have all of one post to show for it.

If things keep up like this, all work-ish, I'm going to lose the keen edge of laziness I've worked so hard to maintain all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post

If things keep up like this, all work-ish, I'm going to lose the keen edge of laziness I've worked so hard to maintain all these years.
    I really like this!
    Lot's of good luck with your blog!

LongTallSally Guest

My disability application didn't go through on the first time. I have to appeal their decision in a very limited amount of time. I've left a message with a legal advocate who said she'd help me when the denial came through. I had someone tell me they deny damn near everyone the first time. My legal advocate told me that they've denied on the first time for people who would die if they did anything strenuous so I am trying NOT to get royally stressed, but it's hard.

I'll be off in the corner with a big cup of spiced chai, drowning my sorrows in that.

Hi there SKMB fans! I have been awfully busy at work and busy at home doing nuthin' so I have not been able to post. So this is just a quickie to say hi y'all and hope everybody is just ducky out there! Take care
    It sure looks like I missed a lot! I will have to get on here during the day and read some of this stuff and perhaps contribute my two cents worth. Love and green lights, as they say...

Happy Mardis Gras, Everyone!

Is anyone going to go all out this Fat Tuesday and ease their way into Lent? I'm going to try and eat as much animal flesh and flour tortillas as possible!

I pray everyone is doing well with the weather and life in general.

Hugs.

Peace.

Want to wish everyone a safe and happy Tuesday!!
    Hope all in NY and New England stayed safe. That was heck of a storm. Our winter storm is very little
    compared to this you got over there.

We have had pretty good weather lately. OK snowed yesterday, but not very cold so that's a good thing. And
    no snowstorm for us either. phew But I really wait for spring and summer.

Hope all is feeling well or getting better very soon.

Take good care of you.

(((all in need or not)))

Happy Pancake Day you bunch of tossers (as in tossing pancakes!!). Whose tossing tonight? And what's your favourite topping? Or is it just a British thing regarding making pancakes on Shrove Tuesday??

Good Tuesday to all. LTS- sending positives that the next application will be a approved. That happens a lot in the USA too.
    Beautiful sunny day here again. Sending warmth to those in need. Many are still with power
    Tackling some cabinets today. Let's see who will win.

Herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

(((((all in need or not)))))

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

I'm waiting on DirecTV to come back. After the man left last week, and I got to messing with the new box, I discovered it was an OLD box, and had half the recording capacity of the one that pooped out. The date on the sticker said 1997! That didn't make me very happy so I called to find out why they did that and ended up upgrading to HD. We had been wanting to do that anyway, so I guess I should have just done it the first time around, but I figured I'd get the same model box that I had, at least one with the same capabilities. They were supposed to be here Saturday, and then rescheduled because of the weather forecast, and then we ended up getting only a dusting of snow. But, I'm kind of glad that they rescheduled, because hubby is home today, and I get nervous having strangers in the house.

Other than that, not much going on today. Going to sit down with the kids tonight and have them do their valentines for school.

Have a really great day! Sending big hugs!