This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 310 of 368 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Have a marvelously fat Tuesday all.
    Ummmm pancakes.... been wondering what to have for breakfast. I do believe pancakes sound really good. So I"ll have some pancakes with at least a gallon of maple syrup and lots of tons of butter please. Goes really nice with my ol' black Joe. LOL My stomach just growled for real!

((((ALL IN NEED OR NOT))))

LongTallSally Guest

I talked to my legal advocate and she's getting the process started by talking to the ministry to get the right forms for my appeal. Step one. That means I can breathe a bit now. I'm going to make soap. That is good for the soul and makes the place smell great. Sometimes I wonder what the other dwellers in the building think.

I'll be off in the corner booth with a big cuppa and a short stack. Aunt Jemima syrup, please, not maple.

Happy Tuesday All! I hope everyone is doing well and those on the East coast have been able to dig themselves out from under all that snow! What a mess, eh? I've seen different pics from over that way and all I can say is I'm glad I live out this way. You all have my sympathies. Is anyone else having problems with emoticons not showing up in the posts? I get the words, such as 'love' or 'smiley' but not the actual emoticon pictures. Strange??? Also, the last few days I have been having to click on the 'back' arrow button more than once for it to take me back to the previous page. Anyone else having these issues? Gosh, I hope I don't have some stupid virus!!! Everyone have a great day and be good to all you meet!!

Man. Today's been kinda nuts. It's like my employer wants me to work or something.

I did a blog post at lunch, but other than that, it's pretty much been all work and no play for me today; usually it goes in spurts (nature of a startup).

Okay okay - I am one day early but I wanted to be on time to say Happy Valentine's Day everybody!

Good morning everyone!! I hope you all have a fantistically fun day.......Patricia, Those pancakes look so good, I think I might have slobbered on myself LOL ( I really do that when I see hot pepper pics or someone eating one on Tv! I'm just like Pavlov's dogs)

Hope all have a great Wednesday. Unbelievable it's already middle of the week. Soon weekend will
    be here again.

I read and heard in the news this morning that it had been a school shooting threat in a school in
    Koupio here in Finland. The threat came yesterday via internet and was suppose to happen today. A couple of
    police was and survey the school day so nothing would happen. All doors had been locked so no outsiders
    would come in. But fortunately it was a wrong alarm and nothing happened. But this is very scary that even in
    small country as Finland these threats have to be taking serious and that cops have to be in a school
    middle of the school day and survey. No one is save no where anymore.

Weather has staying good today, got little snowfall on the morning but end middle of the day. Has been around
    zero.

Take care and stay safe my friends. Be well too.

(((all in need or not)))

Wonderful Big Chore Wednesday Y'all.
    Yes once again it is big chore day here in Patlandia. Yesterday, commonly known in the rest of the world as Tuesday, was stay in your jammies and do what ever in the flip you want to day here. AKA Lazyday. I actually kind of dig Chore Wednesday. There is something cathartic about clearing away the week's accumulation of crap.
    I have to clean out the fridge this week too, which is not my favorite thing. It makes me a little sad when I think of the fact that I am chucking entire Eco-systems into the trash. It also makes me sad to run into food that I had fully intended to eat because it was tres yummy, but I forgot about it, and it now has fur and resembles a small puppy, or slow loris. Oh well. This chore can also be stinky and I don't like stink. If you want to harsh my world make me smell stinky stuff.

I am also going to do a craft! Yes me, I am going to make a thing! I am going to make a bulletin board out of a cardboard box, fabric and duct tape. I will also be using a hot glue gun! Yes I am. I need a bulletin board here in my wee office space (my far seeing place) to help me organize my feral story notes that I jot down and stick in various places. Mayhap an exercise in futility, mayhap just what I need to keep my thoughts in order. We shall see.
    So before I get started I'll need a big cup, maybe a pot of ol' black Joe to fortify me. I'll be in and out today, as duty calls.

(((((All in need or not)))))

Good Wednesday to all. Looks like a weather front is coming in bringing some rain and cooler temps for the weekend. It was 71F before sunrise!
    Think I'll take a few minutes and enjoy some company in bean bag central. Large iced herbal tea in one hand and a good book in the other. All are welcome to join.

Did you see the Affenpinscher-- Banana Joe-- that won the Dog Show? Cute doggie.
    Take care with Mother Nature.

(((all in need or not))))

I ran into this fella, he was in my fridge, in a Tupperware at the back. He was so glad to be set free! He told me his name was Banana Joe and he wanted me to set him free in the Cantina so he could hang out with our Spidey in beanbag central.