Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 311

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 311 of 368 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by mustangclaire View Post
    Happy Pancake Day you bunch of tossers (as in tossing pancakes!!). Whose tossing tonight? And what's your favourite topping? Or is it just a British thing regarding making pancakes on Shrove Tuesday??
    We make pancakes here in Canada on "Shrove Tuesday" (but one half of my ancestors came from 'the old country' as my dear old Mom used to call it)

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    I ran into this fella, he was in my fridge, in a Tupperware at the back. He was so glad to be set free! He told me his name was Banana Joe and he wanted me to set him free in the Cantina so he could hang out with our Spidey in beanbag central.
    I think maybe you've had enough joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    I ran into this fella, he was in my fridge, in a Tupperware at the back. He was so glad to be set free! He told me his name was Banana Joe and he wanted me to set him free in the Cantina so he could hang out with our Spidey in beanbag central.

Does this happen often?

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    You may have a point there.

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    I don't think it's the 'joe' for Pats, know what I'm saying?? She's a good gal but needs to get back to her writing!!!!

Hi All! Happy Wednesday!!! The sun is out here and shining brightly! It's nice to see it again! Yesterday was nice and sunny, but I think today will be even more so. Gonna have to take the cars to the carwash and get some of the ugly winter-road grime off of them! (Such a hectic and chaotic little life I lead, I know, don't be jealous! ) I see that the emoticons are back to working again, so I am going to just go wild with them today and paste them wherever I can. By the way, can we get our 'limit' extended? I need more than five per postings, don't cha know? Just kidding! I'm being naughty, I know, but it's the sun doing it to me, I tell ya! Just puts me in a great mood! Hope you all have a great day, enjoy whatever/where ever that you are/been/doing!

Happy Wednesday, Everybody!

I pray all are well or on the mend. Everyone is doing okay with the weather, correct? Everyone accounted for?

Awww...that doggie is too cute!

I'm going to take a page from Neesy and post ahead of time. I don't want to be late!

Hugs!

Peace.

Hi everyone! Hope your Wednesday has been treating you well. I've been running around with hubby, doing errands, and almost forgot the kids get out of school early today! Just popping in real fast to say HEY! Have to head on out in about 10 minutes to pick them up.

Have a great night! Sending hugs!

Placing sign in the Cantina window for Thursday morning...............

Buckwheat and Pyro are in the House!!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day !!!!!!!!!!

LongTallSally Guest

*wanders in for a late night cup of tea*

I ran into a V-day card that referred to the day as 'Singles Awareness Day'... Did anyone notice that it kind of spelled S.A.D. before they made the card? I don't care, really. I'm going to be celebrating it single and having the best v-day in years.