Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 313

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 313 of 368 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Have a safe happy Weekend everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    Pats- how many times have I told you that you have to put down the bottle and joystick when attempting to craft!
    PS- Ya got some glitter in your cleavage.
    Are you implying that I am incapable of effing up a craft sober?
    BTW get outta my bra bro!

Happy Friday, everyone! That's all I have today. Sorry.

Hope this is not too juvenile to wish everyone Happy President's Day! Just like Stephen King I have the heart of a small boy (but not in a jar on my desk)

Want to wish everyone a safe and great weekend!

Weather still same as yesterday. But it's been little colder.

Take care and be well.

((all in need or not))

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    BTW get outta my bra bro!
    I just gotta rush.

Good Tuesday to all, and welcome back. Looks like there are still some cobwebs to be swept out of the MB. Thank you Jordan for doing what you do so well!
    Did everyone have a good long weekend? Fl had a cold snap for sure. Thankful only lasted one long night. Back to full sun and high temperatures.
    Fireplace is lit in the Cantina, brewing coffees and teas. Home made breads and rolls on the counter too. Dig in.
    Herbal rea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

(((((all in need or not))))

Hello everyone!! I hope you all had a fun and safe weekend. Thank you Jordan for working so hard to keep this place up and running!! It is cold here too! I will definitely take advantage of the homemade bread and rolls, yum!! Wishing you all a fun and happy day!! ( may there be no more gremlins lurking in the MB)

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Good Tuesday to all, and welcome back. Looks like there are still some cobwebs to be swept out of the MB. Thank you Jordan for doing what you do so well!
    Did everyone have a good long weekend? Fl had a cold snap for sure. Thankful only lasted one long night. Back to full sun and high temperatures.
    Fireplace is lit in the Cantina, brewing coffees and teas. Home made breads and rolls on the counter too. Dig in.

Herbal rea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

(((((all in need or not))))
    Thanks for that invite. I will have a whole wheat dinner roll SVP Wow - weird - it took a while for Mr. Smiley to come up! It is minus 27 degrees Celsius here. Could not get the Jeep Liberty to start cuz I did not plug her in. So had to take the spouse's back up vehicle (which was sitting there for 10 days not plugged in). Man those Dodge Durangos must be good, eh? It is 10 years old and started right up. Thanks to the heated seats my arse was nice and toasty by the time I got to work Sending good vibes out to everybody and have a great day wherever you are!

Good morning! Seems I have a sick kiddo today. Ty is back in bed this morning, he says his tummy hurts. He was pale and very sleepy all day yesterday, so I was afraid of this. Seems like the universe is conspiring against me this week...we are supposed to go home Saturday for my grandparent's 65th wedding anniversary party, but between the weather and now sickness, it doesn't look very likely we're going to make it.

Have to play catch up and make sure Ty Ty is ok, so will be on and off today. Have a great Tuesday!