This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 314 of 368 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Hope all had a great long weekend. Wasn't much rest for me I worked the whole weekend.

Tina I am so sorry to hear about Ty Will send healing vibes that he feel all better soon.

Weather has beem pretty good lately. Not too cold and no bad snowstorm either.

Have a safe and great week everyone.

((all in need or not))

Good Morning all and please pass the coffee pot up here. Thanks.
    Sorry about Ty, Cat. Healing and comforting vibes from me to him. I remember when I was a kid, oh so long ago, that when I had a troubled tummy, my mama used to put a hot water bottle on it. I don't know for sure if that's the right thing to do but it sure made me feel loved. Nothing's more nurturing and healing than a mother's TLC.

((((All Y'all))))

Hi All! Good to have the SKMB back up and running!! Yippee!! Looks like there's still alittle glitch here and there- when I log in it doesn't show that I'm logged in, just keeps showing the log in page again, but I bypassed it and here I am!! (stop rolling your eyes, I SAW that! ) Sending out good and happy thoughts/vibes and hugs to all who need them. Got a tiny bit of snow today, was nice to see the all whiteness again when I opened the curtains this morning. I like when it's all white, makes it look all fresh and pure. I hope all of our East Coasters are managing in the newest snow storms to come your way. Please be careful out there!! Just got back from buying gifts for my second annual Oscar party this Sunday!! Yippee!! This is my most favorite event of the year! I love getting the house all decorated up with gold and silver and black things! Love having my house full of friends who bring their laughter and HUGS here! All are welcome to come on over and try out my Breezy Chicken and Trailer Park Trash Potatoes!! Lots to do before Sunday so gotta get to getting! Everyone have a great day and be good to yourselves and to all you meet!

LongTallSally Guest

*wanders in for a cup of chai and a cheese biscuit*

Hey folks. I'm having trouble getting hold of the person who is supposed to be helping me with my disability appeal. She was supposed to contact me last week but it's been a week. If I don't hear from her today, I'll text my other advocate tomorrow for help. Good vibes please? This is all really stressful. I'm having a hard time with my health and this ain't helpin'.

*settles off in a corner booth with a new book*

Aw ... hugs to everyone having a rough time. You hang in there, LTS, and just remember, m'dear, that this too shall pass. It's still 10 times better than a few months ago, I bet, huh?

Hey last night when I checked in, I had 5,725 notifications!

I see new smilies too.

Quote Originally Posted by not_nadine View Post

I see new smilies too.
    Can't wait to see the fun Pat-in-the-hatrick is gonna have with these fellers.

Happy Wednesday, Everybody!

I pray everyone is doing well or getting better.

The wind is fierce today. Blowing all kinds of allergens up into the air and everyone is sneezing and hacking, red, runny eyes. Yuck.

Try to smile or even have a chuckle or two. (DON"T laugh maniacally! Ha!)

Hugs.

Peace.

Hi everyone! It's about 3 am here, and we definitely have the stomach flu. Just got done cleaning up Ty, his bed and bedding, and the floor... Poor little guy. I can't clean up stuff like that without losing it myself. YUCKY.

I was thinking it was a false alarm, he was pretty quiet all day, but he said he felt better around noon, and never actually threw up til just about an hour ago.

Going to grab some coffee and steel myself for today. Have a really great day, sending big hugs! (germ free!) Cute new smileys!!

I had way over 3,ooo and thought I became popular overnight. Well today my fame is gone. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by not_nadine View Post

I see new smilies too.