Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 316

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 316 of 368 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    Mine too. Lily Sawyer has been asking for a smilie for years! WTG SKMB Magi! <- I know that's an old one, but it's one of my old stand-bys, which I loves.

Have a great Wednesday everyone.
    I'm having my usual this morning. I'll be sitting here at the boob-tube bar watching some Stephanie Miller before I get going to Midworld Laundromat down the hall.
    I always get a funny feeling in there, it's a tiny old room with a two washers, two driers and a old rubbish chute with a loud creaky, slammy metal door.
    It's always cold in there, although it's not uncomfortable really, it feels funny. So I am always on my toes when I'm in there.
    The chute likes to spontaneously pop wide open (prolly due to air pressure in the vent) and make me jump two feet in the air every once in a while, which makes me laugh as I pull myself down from the ceiling.
    My building is a historical site that is reported to be haunted. I have never seen a ghost here, seems as though sadly, none of them seem to want to play with me. I've had creepy odd things happen, but I haven't seen anything I could say with confidence is paranormal.

That's not creepy, much.

((((All in need or not))))

When was the last time you watched- Halloween H20? Laundry shoot

Want to wish everyone a safe and great Wednesday.

I love these new things that happen around the board.

Patricia I get scared every now and then. In my work. It's a old gas station and when I come to work 5 am all by myself and
    if a door bang when a co worker comes to work 6 am I always jump in the air or if I am alone and I hear some funny noise I always
    start to think what if I am not by myself here. If here, inside in this building is someone else with me. Creep me out sometimes.

Weather has been cold but no big issues with the snow. Forecast says snow storm for us this weekend
    I hope they're wrong once again. I really don't wont to have any snow.

Please take good care and be well my friends. Stay safe too.
    By the way Spidey. I loved the Halloween H20 it's a while since I saw it. Maybe it's time for a re-watch.

((all in need or not))

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    When was the last time you watched- Halloween H20? Laundry shoot
    I have not oddly enough. You probably wouldn't guess it but I don't like the Halloween movies. I only saw the first one and that cured me of wanting to see more. Was it good?

Placing sign in the Cantina window for Thursday morning..............

Buckwheat and Pyro are in the House !!

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

The Kindle daily deal on amazon has John Irving's classic, The Cider House Rules for 1.99

If haven't read it, it's time to spend $2.

Well it's my Monday again, happy Thursday to the rest of y'all. Not only is is my Monday, today is the 3rd in a round of I don't know how many more visits I have to the dentist to get my tooth-madness resolved. After work I am going in to get some root planing done and perhaps another extraction and fitting for a new partial. Do y'all remember when I told you about my tooth flying out of my face last summer? As it turns out, although my teeth themselves are in good condition, the bone is deteriorating. Weird......... So anyhow, I have lost 3 more teeth since last summer.
    I have been in near constant pain and cannot wait to get this ****e resolved. I have to go in once a month as per budget allows until we get it fixed. Hopefully it will only be a few more months until I'm done once in for all with this.
    PS I am not going to the same dentist as last summer, that guy was nuts I think. The guy I'm seeing now is really good and has actually not charged me for a few things he did. Nice hu? So anyhow wish me luck and send me some healing and "be brave" vibes. I need them today, as I am definitely having to strap one on, as they say.

Calming, healing, positive vibes on their way, (((Purrtricia))).

Holding you to successful resolution of all dental problems. Sending lots of positive vibes and an aura of serenity. ((((Patricia)))

Thanks y'all. I knew I could count on you. I had to come back, I forgot to order my black Joe to go.
    I also forgot to leave this -> ((((All in need or not))))

Quote Originally Posted by not_nadine View Post
    Hey last night when I checked in, I had 5,725 notifications!

I see new smilies too.
    Almost 6000 notifications! Wow - you are one popular girl! I like those new smileys