Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 317

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 317 of 368 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

(((((Patricia)))))

Good morning!

((((Patricia)))) Hope all goes well, with minimal pain! Mouth pain sucks.

Ty is better, thank you all for the well wishes! He hasn't been sick for about 28 hours, and he wants to go to school today. I think he'll be fine, but I am a little worried about him over exerting, being a typical 6 year old boy, and getting pukey again. He wants to go, though, so I am going to follow his lead and hope for the best. He has held everything down though, and no fevers or anything like that, so hopefully all will be well. So far, the other two haven't gotten it, but hubby isn't feeling well now, and I've been queasy myself and pretty congested too.

I think we'll all be disappointing my grandparents and the rest of the family, but I just don't think making a fast trip, more time spent in the vehicle than there visiting is what we need right now. I have nightmarish visions of pukey kids in the car. And I know my grandparents don't need us dragging in a nasty flu bug. We're going to be caught between two storms, as well, and don't want to be on bad roads. I am very torn about it, because I KNOW there are going to be upset, hurt feelings if we don't make it. I understand how special the occasion is, but don't want to make them sick! They are already dealing with so much health wise, so for me, that is one of the most important reasons to be there.

Sending hugs to everyone, hope you all have a great Thursday!

LongTallSally Guest

Just found out a few minutes ago that my cousin passed away during the night. Her suffering is over.

Good Morning my friends. Condolences to you LTS concerning your cousin. My heart is with you. And Cat, so glad Ty's feeling better. It's sad when little ones are sick. I'm sure your family will understand your position. You can't do everything all the time for everyone. You have your own fort to hold down.
    I hope you all have a good weekend and that all is well. I get to go back to the dentist today.... oh dear. It could be worse, I could be going bald too.

Have fun at your Oscar party KRF!

Want to wish everyone a great and safe weekend!

I was on a party yesterday with my co workers so try to catch up things here on the board today.

Send healing vibes you Patricia. Feel well soon. I am so glad to hear that Ty is feeling better Tina.
    Sorry to hear about your cousin LTS condolences your way.

Been a heck of a week for me. Too much work. I was yesterday off but go on that party with two of my co workers. We was
    home 3 am and because a co worker was sick today I promised again to my boss to come to work (even if I should have been off from work)
    so back in work 7 am. Three hours of sleep. But my boss let me go home earlier from work today because I was super tired plus she gave me a
    extra day off tomorrow (should have been a workday) so I thanked yes to her and get more time to rest and relax tomorrow.

Hope all is feeling well or getting better very soon.

Take care my friends. Please don't overdo take some time just for yourself and relax. That's what we all need sometimes.

((all in need or not))

Good Friday to all and thankful the weekend is in full sight. Sending out health vibes for all in need. That stomach bug is really going around.
    LTS- thoughts and prayers.
    Heat wave in Fl. It's mid afternoon and it just hit 86F even though my calendar says February. Sending sunshine and warmth for all in need. Please be careful with the winter storms that are still brewing throughout the USA.

Iced herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. Going to put my feet up for a few and relax. All are welcome to join.
    Have a great weekend everyone. Be careful and enjoy yourselves.
    A shout out thank you to Jordan, Brian and MsMod for keeping the SKMB up and running this week.

((((all in need or not)))

Wow, I have been BUSY lately. But I wanted to say to you all before I jet (because we are going to dinner WOOT!): have a great weekend! Love you all! MWAH!!

(((Long Tall Sally)))

Hi, good morning everyone.

Oscar to the Bravest Dental Patient... And the winner is... Patriciaaaaa!!!!

Have a happy Monday and a great week, my friends.

Good Monday to all. Can't believe this is the last week of the month. Full moon tonight. Hope everyone is safe from the snow, ice, sleet, rain, erupting volcanoes and earthquakes. Sunshine continues here, but T storms for tomorrow-- then cooler.
    Got some reading accomplished this weekend. Sending out healing vibes for those with colds/flu.
    Herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

((((all in need or not))))