Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 318

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 318 of 368 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Merry Monday all. This is ordinarily my last day of work before I start my weekend, however today I will not be going to the bookmines. I will be going to the Snohomish County Courthouse to report for jury duty. If I'm picked this will be the second jury I sat on. I hope they pick me.

Yes, I am a nerd. I'll take my Joe to go, this nerd overslept and needs to get on the ball to get on the jury.

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    Merry Monday all. This is ordinarily my last day of work before I start my weekend, however today I will not be going to the bookmines. I will be going to the Snohomish County Courthouse to report for jury duty. If I'm picked this will be the second jury I sat on. I hope they pick me.

Yes, I am a nerd. I'll take my Joe to go, this nerd overslept and needs to get on the ball to get on the jury.
    I just wish there was a better system than to have to go sit around in the courthouse for hours and days (sometimes) before you know if there is a chance of being selected or if there is even going to be a trial. The times that I've been picked, I've sat around for hours only to be told a plea deal was reached and I won't be needed.

Lucky you! Good luck with getting chosen. I sat there all day once and did not get picked - boo hoo

Today's comment on how I feel is as follows:

Wish I could wake up! Maybe I will be okay by quittin' time

Hope others out there are more wide awake!

Wishing all Tet-Mates a healthy and happy day!! Patricia, I hope you get picked!! Sending hugs, love and good vibes to you all....I am off to chore land and clogged pipe land......( grr don't clogged pipes just stink....ha literally) I hope to talk to you soon. ( btw the Mb looks and runs wonderful....big thanks to all behind the scenes who work so hard to make it do so)

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I was extremely lazy all weekend, so have lots of catch up to do today. It was totally worth it though. Think it was something we all needed to do, finish getting over the bug and just recharge the batteries.

Going to grab a bite to eat and get busy! Sending hugs and wishes for a beautiful day!

Want to wish everyone a safe and great new week!

Oh Patricia hope they pick you. Good to hear Tina that you and your family are feeling better and all
    stomach bug is gone. My co worker had the darn stomach bug last week and it took four days for her to getting better. Yuck

Weather has been wonderful these last days. Sunshine and around 2C mean that spring is on the way.

Only this week left for me and my one week winter vacation can begin. I so look forward it.

Take good care of you and please stay well.

(((all in need or not)))

I only got picked once. It was a capital murder trial, and I said (truthfully) that I would not be able to participate in sentencing someone to death, so I got booted.

Hello, Everybody!
    It's been a long time since I stopped in to say Hi.

I am so done with winter. I am tired of the snow and the cold. Someone send me some warm weather, please?

Life continues to be filled with challenges. I could use some good thoughts! I'd really appreciate them.

Take care of yourselves and those you love.

Sending love, hugs, good vibes, and whatever else might be needed......
    (((((Everyone))))))

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    I only got picked once. It was a capital murder trial, and I said (truthfully) that I would not be able to participate in sentencing someone to death, so I got booted.
    I would just say 'Fry the bastard!', laugh at the shocked looks on their faces and wait the three seconds for them to say 'Dismissed!' and then leave. Seriously, I don't know if I could ever be on a jury where there was a death sentence involved as we all hear too much about evidence/testimony/previous actions that are withheld from evidence that shouldn't be withheld. I'd hate to be on a jury and send someone to their death and find out years later that there was evidence/testimony withheld that would have changed the outcome of the sentence. Just wouldn't be able to live with myself.