This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 319 of 368 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    I would just say 'Fry the bastard!', laugh at the shocked looks on their faces and wait the three seconds for them to say 'Dismissed!' and then leave. Seriously, I don't know if I could ever be on a jury where there was a death sentence involved as we all hear too much about evidence/testimony/previous actions that are withheld from evidence that shouldn't be withheld. I'd hate to be on a jury and send someone to their death and find out years later that there was evidence/testimony withheld that would have changed the outcome of the sentence. Just wouldn't be able to live with myself.
    Yep. Same. I tried to sound reasonable about it, because I didn't want to sound like I was trying to get out of jury duty (as soon as they told us it was a capital case I knew they would be dismissing me sooner or later).

Ahhhh phoooey! They didn't pick me. Oh well.... I get to play hooky for the rest of the day! I got out at around noon 0'clock, and toyed with the idea of going into work, but before I knew it I was at my favorite tea shop what I love, buying a bunch of different loose teas. Great tea, fair prices.
    Then hit up the florist's and got some purple tulips, and some lavender fuzzy things-looking flowers and called it good. I got some stuff to make brownies at Freddy's too. Yes I am going to try (again) to bake a thing and not kill it. Never say die.

I'll donate some of the Russian Country tea to the Cantina. It's soooo good. Strong and heady, but not bitter, great with raw sugar and cream if you must. Enjoy!

LongTallSally Guest

*wanders in for a cup of tea and goes off into the corner booth to people-watch*

Feeling kind of under the weather because of a med I am on. I've got five nights done and have nine to go. Not sure if I'll make it through.

Have a happy Tuesday everyone!

Boyfriend was over at my place today and we had so great time together again. Are so happy that I finally have found
    someone I really love and I wish it will be us in the future.
    I am so sorry Patricia that they didn't pick you.
    Send healing and positive vibes your way LTS. Hope you feel all better soon.
    Weather was sunny today again. Spend some time outside with the doggies after work. Have been above zero
    since Sunday.

Please take good care of you my friends. Stay well too.

((all in need or not))

My son had denist appointment today. No cavitys. Just cleaning. so yay,no bill for us. Insurance company gets this one.LOL

Afternoon here. Finally the line of Tstorms has passed- thankful. Looks to be a weather maker up the east coast again. Please be aware and be safe.
    LTS- more positives and healing vibes sent your way.
    Johanna, so good to hear that you and your boyfriend had more time together. Hope the doggies enjoyed the outside too.

Book in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

(((((all in need or not)))))

Quote Originally Posted by LongTallSally View Post
    *wanders in for a cup of tea and goes off into the corner booth to people-watch*

Feeling kind of under the weather because of a med I am on. I've got five nights done and have nine to go. Not sure if I'll make it through.
    Dislike is so tricky. I don't dislike your post. I dislike that you're feeling poorly.

Happy Hump Day, Tet!

My trip to Disney was capped by the flu once I got home. Lovely, eh? Even with all the hand-washing and Purell-using. Oh well....

The new area - Cars Land - at California Adventure was awesome!! It was like walking into the film, and at night... holy moley! Simply a wonderful job. The centerpiece ride is a blast. it's like a combination dark ride and fast ride with a bit of roller coaster tossed in. Brilliant job!

Here's a link for pictures that anyone can look at (not just Facebook users): https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=fa26ca4060

I'll try to get more video uploaded when I can but here's one ride from the new land that had us grinning from ear-to-ear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfXz-...FkaiELZUb1ryoA

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!
    The treasure of a life is a measure of love and respect/The way you live, the gifts that you give/In the fullness of time/It's the only return that you expect

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    Dislike is so tricky. I don't dislike your post. I dislike that you're feeling poorly.
    I like that....ya know, I feel as if I've done something wrong...kewl.

Greetings friends....stopping in for a sweet tea and slice of pizza pie. Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great week folks!