Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 323

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 323 of 368 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Does feel weird. Thank you Beta testers

It's making me think of Marsha and the 'R' word. Sorry Blunt.

Still can't get used to being open 24/7. Imagine it helps many of the international members. Fresh coffee and tea are brewing. Catch you guys tomorrow. Be safe.

(((( all in need or not))))

Quote Originally Posted by not_nadine View Post
    Does feel weird. Thank you Beta testers

It's making me think of Marsha and the 'R' word. Sorry Blunt.

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

We had a really gorgeous one here, the temps were around 50 and it was sunshiney and no wind. I had the windows open, airing out the house a little, and it was so nice. But that all changed in a hurry last night! March is definitely roaring like a lion right now. One second it was calm, and the next second we were being buffeted by 50 mph winds. We were watching a movie, and it was pretty creepy, how suddenly it all started. Still howling this morning, but there hasn't been any snow, yet.

Sending big hugs to all, have a really great day!

Good Monday to all. Still a tad chilly in Spideyland, but at least no snow. Hope that everyone had a good weekend and had some time to just relax. Seems we get very wrapped up in life and forget to step back and enjoy it.

Hot herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. The fireplace looks very inviting this morning. All are welcome to join.

((((all in need or not)))))

Happy Monday to everyone. A vacation week for me.
    Yes was pretty weird that board is open 24/7 I am not used to this, so took some time
    for me.
    Went to my boyfriends place yesterday and came home today. We had so great time together again. Wish I could
    had stayed there longer. But my animals need me here home. Maybe someday I'll moved to his place and take animals with me, who knows.
    Been pretty cold again. Had -16C over the weekend but sun has shine almost everyday. Still wait for spring and especially for July

Take good care and be well everyone. Have a safe and wonderful week ahead.

((all in need or not))

Good Monfriday y'all. It was weird in here this weekend without Marsha, it rather sounded Hawaiian in here, didn't it? I hung out for a bit and it was kinda cool to have it open, and I thank the b.b. testers for their efforts. They are pretty wonderful and totally trig for donating their time to keep this place up 24/7 for the most part. Three cheers for y'all.

I'm fixin to get ready for work so I'll need some tea.... yes tea. I'm off coffee for a few days. I have bad bellywompus.
    I'll be ok though. I got sick at work and got sent to the "Walk-In" clinic and as it turns out I have a colony of bacteria planting flags in my digestive tract.
    I got some meds for nausea and feel much better. I have to go back to my regular doctor this week to do/get whatever... The "Walk-In" doctor said she was concerned that the bacteria could affect my heart. dun dun duuuuun!
    So here I go back on the doctor merry go round.
    It was weird how it hit me though. I have not been myself, I have been low on vim and lacking in the vigor department ever since my tooth madness started. But Saturday at about 11 am I got so dizzy when I bent over to pick up a box of books that I nearly fainted. I then hurled.... I managed to make it to a trash can but it was not pretty.
    As it turns out I should have been more assertive last month when the dentist put me on antibiotics. I told him I am resistive to them and he looked at me like I was being "non-compliant" so I shut my pie-hole and took my medicine. You know that look, right? The medicine killed the good bacteria and made me sicker in the end.... no pun intended.
    I am ok and I'll get through this, it's just going to take time and perseverance, of which I am certain I have plenty. It seems though that talking about it makes it easier to deal with. You guys are the best, thanks for listening.

(((((Me & All in need or not)))))

I just hugged myself and I liked it

Hope you feel better soon!

((((Patricia)))) Feel better soon! That sounds terrible. Eat some yogurt, maybe that will help replace some things the antibiotics took from you!

Feel better soon, Take it easy..