Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 325

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 325 of 368 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Happy Tuesday friends.

Please feel well soon Patricia. Sending healing vibes your way Rebecca. Tina hope all stayed safe with the fire. Fires
    always scare me. Prayers being said. Good to have you back with us Srbo. You been missed.
    Stay safe everyone with bad weather. It's been cold here again. Was around -5C this morning. Warm up a little
    during the day but guess it will cold again over night.

Be well, take good care of you.

((all in need or not))

Hi All! Just popping in to say a big-big "Hello!!' to everyone! Looks like we're all doing pretty good so far?

SRBO- Bro, where ya been??? Everyone's missed you!! Get back on here and keep us all up-to-date on things.

Tina- Glad you and your family are ok. Fire is NOT a good thing. A few years ago, one morning I decided to heat up the tea kettle before I jumped in the shower. I forgot that the night before I had decided to clean my kitchen counters and had placed one of those clear plexi-glass cutting boards on top of the stove to get it off of the counter while I cleaned. So, needless to say, there I am half awake the next morning, go out to the kitchen, grab the tea kettle and place it on the burner (with the unseen clear cutting board on it), turn on said burner and go take my shower. While drying off I start smelling this god-awful smell. Run out to the kitchen and see that the plexiglass cutting board has melted all the way thru and is just starting to smoke. I'd only turned the burner up halfway- imagine if I had turned it on all the way to high???? It took days to get that smell out of my condo!! Again, glad you'and yours are ok.

Everyone who needs a hug and/or a prayer may have them in abundance!!!! Everyone have a great day and be good to all you meet and to yourselves!!

To keep the board running smoothly, we're going to start shutting down threads when they hit about 3,500 replies. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Jordan

StephenKing.com Webmaster

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems.
    Rene Descartes
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    To keep the board running smoothly, we're going to start shutting down threads when they hit about 3,500 replies. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
    Will the administration start a new thread when the old one is shut down. Eg: The New Ka-Tet Cantina?

Yes, that's the plan, Spidey.

Greetings friends! Hope all is well, those that are not, hugs and many good wishes to you. I am not here for a few days and I come back to threads being shut down, sinkholes opening up in Florida (be careful Spidey), and cats and dogs living together.
    Basketball has slowed down a bit for me since we were beat in the sectionals, school is still chugging along and the new job is going pretty decent. If the warm weather would get here soon, I would be one happy Cowboy.
    Have a great rest of your week folks!

Good Wednesday to all. A beautiful sunny day here, thought a tad breeze with chill in the air. Hopefully the last cold snap of the season.
    For all along the east coast and inland, be careful with the latest snow event. Enough is enough.

Good to see you Cowboy. Oh, indeed, the sinkholes are opening up all over the place.
    Pizza for all. I see Cowboy has taken one for later enjoyment.
    Hit herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join in the fun.

(((((all in need or not))))

I almost missed my Dr. appointment this morning! I got snot slinging soused last night. It was loads of fun last night, no so fun this morning when the alarm went off and I kept slapping the snooze. I showered in record time and just made it. Whew.
    Then I had to admit to the doctor that I was drinking yesterday and that my blood work may come out as flammable.....
    She actually laughed. But I know what she was thinking... doctors. Here's the funny thing. I should feel like hammered ****e but I actually feel better than I have in days. Go figure.
    (Just so you know I'm not drinking in the middle of the week, yesterday was my Saturday.)
    So I'll have a cup o' my regular Joe, and a toasted croissant with a ton of cream cheese. I'm back on solid food stuff, yeah!

((((All indeed))))

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    (Just so you know I'm not drinking in the middle of the week, yesterday was my Saturday.)
    That sounds a lot like, "It's 5 O'clock somewhere"

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    ...Just so you know I'm not drinking in the middle of the week, yesterday was my Saturday...
    I seem to have been born blessed. Yesterday is always my Saturday.