This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 326 of 368 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

HA HA! Success at last! If at first you don't succeed, so on and so forth! I have made a perfect batch of brownies!

Help y'alls self.... they even have walnuts in. Oh yes. Back to chores. I has a proud.

Oh my gosh... Pats, I am so there! *licks lips*
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

I want to wish everyone a safe and happy Wednesday. Mind Wednesday didn't end happy but
    I try to go through rest of this evening. Weather has been windy today. Had a very bad snowstorm middle of
    the day but it calm down later on. I really wish for summer and some warmer weather soon.

Send healing vibes to all who need that. Flu and stomach bug is around now.
    Please take good care of you and be well.

((all in need or not))

(((Jojo)))
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Patricia those brownies are just so yummy looking. Is Lent over yet???

Johanna please have a good evening and be safe with your weather.

Those are actually photobucket brownies, but they look exactly like the ones I made. It's still lent but you can have cyberbrownies can't you? Oh they are so good. I'm going to mayhap move on to cake next week! I've been thinking about making an applesauce cake. My dad used to make them for me on my birthday. I may try that.... hey, you would think to God I'd be sick and tired of applesauce by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    HA HA! Success at last! If at first you don't succeed, so on and so forth! I have made a perfect batch of brownies!

Help y'alls self.... they even have walnuts in. Oh yes. Back to chores. I has a proud.
    Oh my, oh my - now those look dee-licious! I am on Weight Watchers but I am sure I could manage a small (corner) piece

My 'secret' ingrediant for brownies is.............................a little bit of cinnamon!!! Adds that little extra 'ooomp' to them! Try it!!

I definitely want a brownie.

Hubby was out and about for a while this morning, and when he got back we were going to the rifle range. He carried everything out to the pickup, came back in and said, now where are my keys? I said, you probably left them in the pickup. He said probably. I usually grab my keys, but didn't...we walked out, I locked the door and shut it and neither of us had keys. We had to call a stinkin' locksmith to come let us into our house.

Have a great night everyone. Sending hugs!

Oh Pat that brownie would taste so good now after everything I gone through.
    I keep telling myself not to eat to much chocolate, but maybe this
    evening it's allowable. Oh it's Thursday here in this side of the world already. I may have to
    go and sleep soon.
    Thank you my friends for being here and give help and advice and support when that's in need.