Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 328

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 328 of 368 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    English or Black? I like both but Black is sooooo much better. A bit of a wild taste I think.
    Ya mean they have English walnuts? Huh? - oh I don't know actually. Whatever kind they sell at the local grocery store. They might be black (they look kinda black).
    Maybe I will Google that one - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    English or Black? I like both but Black is sooooo much better. A bit of a wild taste I think.
    Hey it's me again! I just went to nuts.com and guess what - my picture was there! But seriously folks, they look quite similar however black ones are much more nutritious. I'll be sure to check the pantry when I get home - thanks again

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frenchie-serious-face.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	17014

Have a great time Cowboy.
    Today I am lot more happy then yesterday. Forget and continue with my life. That's my motto today.
    Weather has also been great so did some outside chores as well. Sun has shine and only -2C perfect winter
    weather, even if I am getting tired of it already.

Tomorrow and Saturday I will be away. We are doing a little trip to see a musical with my mom and my sister.
    Then couple of days left and my vacation is over. Wish it had last longer. But happy I had some time off anyway.

Take care and be well my friends. Stay safe too.

((all in need or not))

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo87 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frenchie-serious-face.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	17014

Have a great time Cowboy.
    Today I am lot more happy then yesterday. Forget and continue with my life. That's my motto today.
    Weather has also been great so did some outside chores as well. Sun has shine and only -2C perfect winter
    weather, even if I am getting tired of it already.

Tomorrow and Saturday I will be away. We are doing a little trip to see a musical with my mom and my sister.
    Then couple of days left and my vacation is over. Wish it had last longer. But happy I had some time off anyway.

Take care and be well my friends. Stay safe too.

((all in need or not))
    Nice dog picture! I have been reading about your sad story and Blunthead got it right (as usual). If I could meet with you at the SK convention in Maine I would give you a hug but currently I do not know if we can make it. Have fun on your trip and enjoy the musical!

Good Thurmonday y'all! I'm working a closing shift today and made myself sleep until 9:30 this morning. Of course I woke up at the asscrack of dawn, as I do, but I made myself go back to sleep somehow. I feel a little like I wasted time, but I'll be glad I slept so late when 11 pm rolls around. I also got to enjoy a pretty funny dream about.... oh I'll save that for the Rand Paul thread. LOL.
    Sooo I'll have some of that black Joe before get myself in gear.

Oh yes, Cowboy, Black Walnuts..... yes. I forgot how good they are. I only used regular ones in the brownies this time, but next time I'll do black walnuts. I was thinking pecans (puh-'cons ), but I think I'll go with the black walnuts. I might even try to make a batch from absolute scratch.... it could happen. I think I'll get the stuff for it tonight.
    One thing that's cool about working late is getting to go to the grocery store in the middle of the night, I like it.

(((((All indeed)))))

Nuh uh....them there's pee-cans around here! You go asking for any puh con pie in Maine and you'll be getting those, uh huh she's from away looks.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Nuh uh....them there's pee-cans around here! You go asking for any puh con pie in Maine and you'll be getting those, uh huh she's from away looks.
    Aye yup, so ya say a lotta truck drivahs aboot?

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    We call them pee cans in Georgia, too. What you carry around in your car so you don't have to stop at the side of the road as much.

ewwww....I'm pretty sure NO ONE would be asking for that kind of pee can pie, though, even at a truck stop. Lord, I hope not.

Well, we wash out the cans before we bake the pies in them.