Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 347

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 347 of 368 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Today was an exercise in frustration. I went to get the MRI, had some serious muscle spasms in my neck, couldn't hold still, so got sent back to the clinic to get something to relax me for tomorrow. I was at a HOSPITAL, dammit! Couldn't they just have shot me full of something then & there??? Grrrr...

LongTallSally Guest

Nawww.... that would have made sense.

Good morning folks....glad to see a fine group of people gathered in one place. I'm grabbing a sweet tea and headed back out, I have to sell something today and that will be hard to do with the NCAA tourney distracting me all day. Have a great day friends.

Good Thursday my friends. I'll have a black coffee and a can of whoopass please. Got a big day filled with lots o' stuff to do, plus it's my Monday. I've got to get it in gear... 6:00 a.m. errrr... Not feeling it... but here we go none the less.

((((All indeed))))

Quote Originally Posted by Grrl View Post
    Today was an exercise in frustration. I went to get the MRI, had some serious muscle spasms in my neck, couldn't hold still, so got sent back to the clinic to get something to relax me for tomorrow. I was at a HOSPITAL, dammit! Couldn't they just have shot me full of something then & there??? Grrrr...
    (((((Grrl)))))

Good morning!

I'm going on a field trip later this morning with Ali's class. Been looking forward to it all week. Going to The Adventurarium...I'm not quite sure what all they have there, but it's usually science related. Should be fun.

Did some laundry last night, with a new jug of my regular soap, but they changed the smelly stuff...and mmmm does it smell good! Was kind of a pleasant surprise. Something small that made me smile.

Have a really great Thursday, everyone! Sending big hugs!

Happy Thursday everyone!!

Hope all is feeling well. ((Grrl)) send healing vibes your way.
    Morning started here with snowfall. Which I wasn't very happy about. But later on the day sun comes
    out and now it's sunny, but not very warm -5C and we still have the cold wind so feels much colder.

I was and ride my friends Icelandic horse this morning, they coming home today so won't riding her horse for a while again.
    And decided to take some pictures of those two cuties and wanted to share them with you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	17155

Want also wish everyone a great weekend. I won't be here tomorrow, cause I work late and have to get up on
    Saturday early to get back to work. Take good care everyone and be well. Stay safe too. Spring is coming
    is just late, that's all.

((all in need or not))

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    Good Thursday my friends. I'll have a black coffee and a can of whoopass please. Got a big day filled with lots o' stuff to do, plus it's my Monday. I've got to get it in gear... 6:00 a.m. errrr... Not feeling it... but here we go none the less.

((((All indeed))))
    I like the painting, Patricia A., but help an old brain out here. Is that one of those word picture deals? Like, is it "donkey gear"? Or "ass wheel"? Or "mule impeller"?

Or get your ass in gear?