Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 355

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 355 of 368 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

You're going to be just fine . . .sometimes you just have to give a good 'ol kick to make them chips fall wherever the smuck they may.

I needed a little inspiration so I sought out a quote by a woman that I've admired for many years . . .and it helped!
    . . .I won't be going to jail anytime soon, for I am once again a calm spirit!

“People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
    If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
    If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
    If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
    The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
    Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
    For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.”
    ― Mother Teresa

LongTallSally Guest

*wanders in for one last late night cup of tea*

I slept through the night last night, thanks to a heavy dose of meds, a whole eight hours. I loaded up tonight again because the body needs the sleep, so I'll be off in the corner booth with a blanket and a pillow. Someone want to slide me a latte tomorrow about noon? Have a good night folks!

Early morning here. Preparing for sons field trip and WOW Spring break starts today. Off to finish up Easter shopping. Hope all have a wonderful day.

Hello Tet! You know, I love getting paid to write but it sure cuts into my MB time! On the plus side, I made almost $500 last month and I can't recall ya'll ever giving me that much! Seriously, I'll try to at least pop in the Cantina and say whenever I can.

Have a terrific weekend, everyone!
    The treasure of a life is a measure of love and respect/The way you live, the gifts that you give/In the fullness of time/It's the only return that you expect

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by MadamMack View Post
    You're going to be just fine . . .sometimes you just have to give a good 'ol kick to make them chips fall wherever the smuck they may.
    And ya ain't gonna be gettin' no pearls until ya irritate & p.o. the ever livin' snot out of a few Oysters...'Grit', it's your friend, is what I'm sayin'...hmm, and that might make for one fine motto of the moment I'm thinkin'.
    Got some mighty good grittin' goin' on, Purrrtricia!

Good Morning Y'all!!
    Good to see you Tery, I miss you around here but it's good to know you are doing well for yourself and making money doing a thing you love! A thing you love and happen to be very good at as well WTG sister!
    Well I'm off to start my Monday. Got an extra early day today so I best get my black coffee to go.
    I'm glad you got a good night's sleep Sally, lots of rest makes for a better day.

((((All indeed))))

I just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone!! It sounds like everyone is doing great. I love to hear that you are all happy/healthy!! Way to go Tery! Spring break starts here tomorrow, so, I will pop in when I can!! Have fun, safe, and happy Easter weekend! ( my daughter turns 11 on the 31'st....sheesh time flies) Love and hugs to you all!

Hi gang! Popping in to say hi, I'm trying to play catch up in the house. I've been sick in bed all week. I have done little more than get the kids ready for school in the mornings, then it was straight back to bed. I'm feeling better this morning. Just in time for spring/Easter break, the kids are out of school now until Tuesday.

I will have a glass of tea, before I dig back in! Just being up and moving around a little is making me feel good, I'm tired of being in bed!

Sending big hugs to everyone, have a great Thursday!

A quick howdy, chugging down a big glass of sweet tea, and away I go. Have a great day folks!