Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 362

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 362 of 368 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeNoir View Post
    It's more of a depiction of one of my food preferences.

(You're welcome...)
    Oh, I'd never heard of that candy bar!

Happy Monday, hope all had a great Easter though, we still celebrate it today.
    Want also wish everyone a safe week. Hope spring have arrive for some of you. Here is finally
    some sign of spring. Have been up to 4C and snow has start to melt. Sun have shine everyday, But nights
    still goes down to -15C or more.

Easter was quite busy with all work and time with critters. Took some time to read as well.

Take good care and be well everyone.

(((all in need or not)))

Good Monday to all and the start of a new month. Does anyone else feel like the year is passing by at great speed?
    Hope all enjoyed their Easter celebrations and there are no tummy aches from too much candy/ chocolate.
    "FlakeNoir" bars-- they are finally in my grocery store!!! Oh-- yum.
    Light rain, warm temps and Spring is here to stay in FL. you can feel the change in the air. Cold nights be gone.
    Herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

(((((all in need or not)))))

Good Monday morning! Gonna try going back to work again today. Here's the good news, the swelling on my jaw is nearly all gone and I hardly hurt at all. Man will I be glad when this stuff is done once and for all. I'll have some black coffee.
    One more day of soft diet too, tomorrow I am going to get a major food on.

((((All Indeed))))

Glad you're feeling better, Patricia!

I have to fly back to Anchorage today. I'm headed to Seattle from there, but have some business to take care of, so I'll be there until Thursday. I'm dreading the flight. Small plane, little room, and my back will be killing me by the time we land.

Howdy folks, grabbing a sweet tea and a bite out of that big juicy burger someone left on the bar. Hope all is well, have a great day friends.

LongTallSally Guest

Grrl, are you taking anything at all with pseudoephedrine hydrochloride in it? It's a decongestant in a lot of cold remedies that totally cranks some folks.

I'm going to be hanging out with my buddy, Mr. Ice Pack, today. Work left me with a seriously inflamed hip last night. The side of my hip is visibly swollen. I took a little extra prednisone last night for the inflammation and the pain has gone down from a 9.5 to an 8 so I can manage a bit better. I'll be in the corner booth with my computer having a Kill Bill film fest today. I'll just grab a spiced chai, some chicken nuggets and a cinny bun on my way past the bar. Can someone leave the BBQ sauce at my booth, please? My hands are overly full with the cane today.

Hi All! Tis the 1st day of my vacation!! Woohoo!! Have lots of things lined up that must get done. Chores are bores (is this even a word??)!! Last night my throat started feeling alittle scratchy and this morning when I woke up it was not really hurting but I knew something was up....... Been taking lots of Vit C and Airborne and EmergenC, so hopefully this will knock any type of bug out of my system! It's my vaca and I don't have time to be sick!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LongTallSally View Post
    Grrl, are you taking anything at all with pseudoephedrine hydrochloride in it? It's a decongestant in a lot of cold remedies that totally cranks some folks.

I'm going to be hanging out with my buddy, Mr. Ice Pack, today. Work left me with a seriously inflamed hip last night. The side of my hip is visibly swollen. I took a little extra prednisone last night for the inflammation and the pain has gone down from a 9.5 to an 8 so I can manage a bit better. I'll be in the corner booth with my computer having a Kill Bill film fest today. I'll just grab a spiced chai, some chicken nuggets and a cinny bun on my way past the bar. Can someone leave the BBQ sauce at my booth, please? My hands are overly full with the cane today.
    Nope, nothing with Sudafed, though it generally doesn't bother me. I'm not feeling so weird today, at least - just sore from the flight.

Hope that ice pack gives you some relief!!

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    Oh, I'd never heard of that candy bar!
    They are wonderful!