Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 364

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 364 of 368 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Like most primates though, they probably live in smaller family groups, which we call 'family', or "tribe". But I do like your new term for calling them.
    The particular Sasquatches I am thinking of live in a group of a couple of families that have lived together for generations, not unlike a tribe.
    Why am I thinking about these guys you ask? Because they are rad, that's why. I got curious and started reading about Sasquatch and Native American legends concerning them. I have found myself fascinated.
    Guess what? Appalachia has a Sheepsquatch. True story. A group of Sheepsquatch would be called a "Shriek" of Sheepsquatch. Wonder if Patinthehatrick has seen any of those.

http://www.americanmonsters.com/site...t-virgina-usa/

Personally I prefer the Sasquatch, but hey, when it comes to monsters you get what you get, right?
    In the meantime, I'll have some black coffee.

(((All Indeed))))
    Last edited by Patricia A; April 3rd, 2013 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Too many "thems."

Hoping everyone is well. Having a spring cleaning day here today. Lots to do before the son goes back to school Monday. Supervising his room cleaning.

Hi All! Hugs and happy thoughts to all whom need them!! Today is.........wait for it..........GOING TO THE DENTIST DAY!!!!!! (insert dramatic music here- dun-dun-DUN!!!) First up is teeth cleaning, then it's onto having one tooth 'fixed'. The good news is I finally sold one of my cars yesterday!! Finally, it is off my hands and gone. Thank you, Jesus! Now I gotta call my insurance agent and have it taken off coverage. Yes, less money being spent is always a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    Hi All! Hugs and happy thoughts to all whom need them!! Today is.........wait for it..........GOING TO THE DENTIST DAY!!!!!! (insert dramatic music here- dun-dun-DUN!!!) First up is teeth cleaning, then it's onto having one tooth 'fixed'. The good news is I finally sold one of my cars yesterday!! Finally, it is off my hands and gone. Thank you, Jesus! Now I gotta call my insurance agent and have it taken off coverage. Yes, less money being spent is always a good thing!
    Excellent $ news! OMG dentist stuff, hope you get to keep some of your $ bonanza! Good to hear you are doing your due diligence toward your toofs though. Be true to your teeth and they will not be false to you. I am considering applying for the poster child position for that last statement. Good luck!

Happy Wednesday folks! I'm off this week with man and boy as we have the week as holiday together and having a nice time.. Me and Sonny (our 9 year old boy) had a trip to the pictures today to see Jack the Giant Slayer. Very good too. We had a strange case of role reversal today though. We were leaving the supermarket in the same retail park as the pictures, and mine and Sonnys conversation went a little like this.

Me "hhm, I need the loo, shall I go in here (the supermarket), or wait till we get to the cinema?"
    Sonny "do you need to go badly Mum?"
    Me "Not really, lets just get a move on and I'll go when we get there"
    Sonny "Can you wait Mum?"
    Me "yep I'll be fine. Say Sonny?......"
    Sonny "yeah mum?"
    Me "shouldn't this conversation be the other way round??"
    Sonny "I guess so Mum, but I guess you're getting old"....

We got back a little while ago from The Adventurarium. It was fun, and Ty was glad to see both of us there. We were a little late, because my lead-foot husband got pulled over on the way there.

After, we went to the car wash, and then decided to go through the drive through window at Wendy's and get some lunch. While we were sitting in line, a big guy on a motorcycle went by on the street. He was singing at the top of his lungs! He had to have been practically screaming, for us to hear him from where we were and over the sound of the motorcycle and all the other traffic. It gave me the giggles. He was doing the head bopping and everything. Just out enjoying the day, I guess!

Two days left in the work week. Hooray! Also, I'm going to make a strawberry rhubarb crisp tonight.
    Last edited by Dana Jean; April 3rd, 2013 at 01:14 PM. Reason: sorry, will quote you.

Have you lost your mind!????!!!!! Rhubarb is the devil's ick. Patooie patooie patooie!

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    Two days left in the work week. Hooray! Also, I'm going to make a strawberry rhubarb crisp tonight.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jean View Post
    Have you lost your mind!????!!!!! Rhubarb is the devil's ick. Patooie patooie patooie!
    What's the matter with rhubarb?
    Last edited by Dana Jean; April 3rd, 2013 at 01:23 PM. Reason: dang it. this is getting ridiculous. will quote you.

ack, ack, ack, choke ack ack... (this is projectile vomiting. if you look closely, there is rhubarb in it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    What's the matter with rhubarb?
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King