Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 366

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 366 of 368 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368 LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Wow Flake, thanks for sharing that. Love stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grrl View Post
    I just got in from getting my hair cut; it is now shorter than it has been since the mid-90's. Yikes. Gonna take some getting used to...
    Does your head feel a lot lighter? Seriously! Whenever I've gotten long hair cut off, my head always felt so light for a day or two after. There are so many cute short haircuts these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    LOL! Are you digressing? Wink at MadamMack who has changed the meaning of the word "digress" for me forever.
    . . .it works doesn't it!

Quote Originally Posted by MadamMack View Post
    Wow Flake, thanks for sharing that. Love stuff like that.
    I love hearing about stuff like this too, he became a bit of a national hero... I cried when he died.
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeNoir View Post
    OMG, Pats! We (sort of) had one of those (Sheepsquatch) here! His name was "Shrek" and he was found way up in the back blocks of the high country back in 2004. Apparently he'd been evading farmers for about 6 years, so when they eventually found him, (hanging out in a cave) he was a little overgrown... and so yeah, kinda resembled your Sheepsquatch.

Here's a pic of him in his cave. (bad photo, sorry)

And a close up...

Shrek, the sheep
    He is beautiful! Magnificent as a matter of fact. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Gust View Post
    Does your head feel a lot lighter? Seriously! Whenever I've gotten long hair cut off, my head always felt so light for a day or two after. There are so many cute short haircuts these days.
    It doesn't really feel lighter, just weird. I'm glad I didn't get it cut sooner, though, as my neck would've been seriously cold out at sea!

Quote Originally Posted by Grrl View Post
    It doesn't really feel lighter, just weird. I'm glad I didn't get it cut sooner, though, as my neck would've been seriously cold out at sea!
    Happy Thursday!

I have long hair now, but I got it cut super short when I decided to let my silver hair grow, got tired of keeping up with my roots. Plus, Hell, I earned those silver hairs and I'm gonna wear them loud and proud. It felt really weird yet nice having it so short.
    Last edited by Patricia A; April 4th, 2013 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Forgot greeting.

So sharing my newest obsession with my sister and her husband yesterday, we decided to take a road trip up to the Olympic National Park in a few weeks. I do not think I would like to see a Shrewdness of Sasquatch, or even one, but, it'll be cool to see where they are supposed to live. I'll take pictures and share.

I'll have an extra large black coffee today, got a mid-shift, so I have time to mess around.

((((All Indeed))))

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeNoir View Post
    OMG, Pats! We (sort of) had one of those (Sheepsquatch) here! His name was "Shrek" and he was found way up in the back blocks of the high country back in 2004. Apparently he'd been evading farmers for about 6 years, so when they eventually found him, (hanging out in a cave) he was a little overgrown... and so yeah, kinda resembled your Sheepsquatch.

Here's a pic of him in his cave. (bad photo, sorry)

And a close up...

Shrek, the sheep
    Yikes! For a minute there I thought Christina Aguilera was trying out a new hairstyle!!! Ya'll remember that wig she wore in the 'Lady Marmalade' video?????
    Last edited by kingricefan; April 4th, 2013 at 12:08 PM. Reason: spelling, which is probably still wrong........

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    So sharing my newest obsession with my sister and her husband yesterday, we decided to take a road trip up to the Olympic National Park in a few weeks. I do not think I would like to see a Shrewdness of Sasquatch, or even one, but, it'll be cool to see where they are supposed to live. I'll take pictures and share.

I'll have an extra large black coffee today, got a mid-shift, so I have time to mess around.

((((All Indeed))))
    I could always put on my fur-lined jockstrap, jump out from behind a tree and shout 'Oooga-booga!!' at you guys. Make sure you have your camera ready!!!!