This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 367 of 368 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368 LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Greetings friends, hope all is well. Almost have another week under our belts, any plans for the weekend? I will be sitting at a basketball tournament most of the day, doing some schoolwork and watching college basketball.
    Grabbing a sweet tea and slice of cold pizza. Anybody else craving mutton?

Hi All! Weather's taken a turn for the , well, not really worse, but it's definately not a day to go out and ride a bike. Temp's only about 54, so unless I want to pack on alot of layers, I ain't gonna ride that bike! Leaving early tomorrow morning for my weekend trip to Seattle!! Gonna hit as many used bookstores and thrift shops as I can! Woohoo! Pats, I still am waiting to hear what your work schedule is like so we can maybe get together for lunch????????? Everyone have a great weekend and be good to all you meet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Greetings friends, hope all is well. Almost have another week under our belts, any plans for the weekend? I will be sitting at a basketball tournament most of the day, doing some schoolwork and watching college basketball.
    Grabbing a sweet tea and slice of cold pizza. Anybody else craving mutton?
    I can't believe how long it took me to see this... sleep, Flakes, get more sleeeeeeep.
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Thinking I must run some errands today. Sure bill collectors will like the hubbys money.LOL Got to do laundry and spend time outside beautiful weather this weekend. Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    I could always put on my fur-lined jockstrap, jump out from behind a tree and shout 'Oooga-booga!!' at you guys. Make sure you have your camera ready!!!!
    I would love that!

Fab Friday y'all. Well as most of you know I had a baby (kitteh) last night. I'm so in love it's stupid. Pearl (already here cat) is doing really well, she's cussing me out but she seems a little more accepting of her new friend by the hour. She's been pretty lonesome for cat company so I don't think it'll take her long to fall as stupidly in love with our Winston as I am.

This is him sleeping in my slipper within 2 hours of being home. OMG I loves him. LOL He was supposed to be for Pearl's benefit, but he's doing my heart a ton of good. Have a great day y'all and a wonderful weekend. I gotta get ready for work now, boo. Thanks for the coffee and great company!

(((((All Indeed)))))

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Anybody else craving mutton?
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeNoir View Post
    I can't believe how long it took me to see this...
    Mmmmm, now now me wee dinner forked tongued taste buddies, you lil' guys be still!
    Cowboy probably know of this muttonly wonderful concoction...
    http://www.burgoo.info/
    And there's a link to this rather famous, at least in here in and around The Mighty BlueGrass, Burgoo & 'Q joint, but if it doesn't work...
    http://www.moonlite.com/
    They serve mutton butt the best....!

Good afternoon to all. Time has gotten away from me today.
    Pats, Winston is adorable and that slipper bed is the purrrrfect size. Peal is going to love him.
    All this talk of mutton brought back memories of a Russian Mutton Stew my nana used to make. Hungry now!
    Overcast and wet from the rains, but high 80's promised for the weekend. Think we just might skip by Spring and head right into summer.
    Have a fun and safe weekend. I'll be over at bean bag central, ices tea and hand, and all are welcome to join.

((((all in need or not))))

Have a great and relaxing weekend everyone. Tomorrow back to work so won't get much
    relaxing time. The weather has been sunny the whole week and warm too. Nights still cold.
    Let's hope weekend will be same, so I get some more time to be outside.
    Take care everyone and be well. Please stay safe from storms, rains, heat, snow and cold.

(((all in need or not)))

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    Fab Friday y'all. Well as most of you know I had a baby (kitteh) last night. I'm so in love it's stupid. Pearl (already here cat) is doing really well, she's cussing me out but she seems a little more accepting of her new friend by the hour. She's been pretty lonesome for cat company so I don't think it'll take her long to fall as stupidly in love with our Winston as I am.

This is him sleeping in my slipper within 2 hours of being home. OMG I loves him. LOL He was supposed to be for Pearl's benefit, but he's doing my heart a ton of good. Have a great day y'all and a wonderful weekend. I gotta get ready for work now, boo. Thanks for the coffee and great company!

(((((All Indeed)))))
    I thought cats had a heightened sense of smell.