Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 52

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 52 of 368 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Good Tuesday, Everybody!

I pray everyone is well or getting better.

I was driving this morning, east on the expressway. Beautiful blue, cloudless sky, Sun shining blindingly bright...and it started to rain! (Old wives tale says that means the devil is beating his wife. IDK. I just hear these saying and pass 'em along. )

We're supposed to get a cold front blowing through tonight and Wednesday. And rain. Cold and wet. Yuck. Then again, thanks to the thunderstorms we had Friday/Saturday the burn ban for our County has been lifted. And we have been under a burn ban since...forever.

I remember cleaning house from top to bottom, rearranging rooms, washing everything I could stuff in the washer. Yep, I was nesting. Take care Hipmama! Don't over do.

Jojo and BK19! Healing vibes and prayers going out to you. Back injuries are terrible. Massages are wooonderfulllll.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((TO ALL IN NEED OR NOT))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))

Hugs.

Peace.

Hi guys!! Running in to say hi and I hope everyone is having a terrific Tuesday!! Mine has been ok, and now I'm off work, so it's going to get better!! Kinda cool, and showers on and off today, but I kinda like this weather!! Take care, all, and I'll see everyone later!!

Good Wednesday to everyone. May all be right in your part of the world. Beautiful crisp, sunny day here at 60F and heading up to mid 70's. A break from the heat.
    Keeping our down under Tet-Mates in positive vibes as the continue to deal with the floods.
    Pizza Day, and calorie cyber free, so dig in. One being saved for Cowboy, plus his root beer and bale of hay for the horse.
    Sending healing vibes for all in need. Herbal tea in hand, and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join......

Thankee Sigs for the positive thoughts.

I do feel a little bit better today, I'm on vacation this week so at least I can focus on getting my back stronger and more into healthy form. Sort of sucks that it had to happen now, but . . . glass half-full.

I leave love for all of the ka-tet with prayers for (((((All in need or not)))))

Happy Wednesday ya'll! Hope everyone has a great day, hugs all around!!!

[QUOTE (Old wives tale says that means the devil is beating his wife. IDK. I just hear these saying and pass 'em along. )
    ][/QUOTE]

Siggy, My Grandpa used to say that....It is a weird saying....still brought a smile!! We are having a cold snap with snow flurries! Compared to what others are dealing with it's minor, so won't complain! Wishing the Ka-Tet a happy, safe and healthy day. All those who are ill or injured may you feel better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BachmanKing9 View Post
    Thankee Sigs for the positive thoughts.

I do feel a little bit better today, I'm on vacation this week so at least I can focus on getting my back stronger and more into healthy form. Sort of sucks that it had to happen now, but . . . glass half-full.

I leave love for all of the ka-tet with prayers for (((((All in need or not)))))
    I'll always take extra prayers on my behalf!
    1BachmanKing9, I hope and pray your back strengthens on your time off. I used to wonder why people with back trouble seemed to moan and whine (not to say you're doing that), then I hurt my back, and discovered first hand what they were always talking about. That was maybe 20 years ago. My back occasionally hurts a little, but nothing like that initial period of injury. These days I'm feeling arthritis handed down from my parents, and occasional headaches from either too much or not enough caffeine.
    Well, back to work.

I heard that <the devil's beating his wife> growing up, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    I heard that <the devil's beating his wife> growing up, too.
    Wikipedia reference-linkSunshower

Quote Originally Posted by dsurrett View Post
    I'll always take extra prayers on my behalf!
    1BachmanKing9, I hope and pray your back strengthens on your time off. I used to wonder why people with back trouble seemed to moan and whine (not to say you're doing that), then I hurt my back, and discovered first hand what they were always talking about. That was maybe 20 years ago. My back occasionally hurts a little, but nothing like that initial period of injury. These days I'm feeling arthritis handed down from my parents, and occasional headaches from either too much or not enough caffeine.
    Well, back to work.
    Thankee, Dave.

Yeah, the phrase 'there's nothing worse than' comes immediately to mind, of course, it doesn't come across very well in writing since there are indeed things worse than being down in the back. Nonetheless, it's a terrible thing.