Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
What are you reading? (continued) - Page 39

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 39 of 229 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 2289

Thread: What are you reading? (continued)

  1. #381
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Posts
    3,331

    Default Re: What are you reading? (continued)

    I just read something funny under the "settings" section on this forum. I was going to change my avatar and I noticed that if you chose to you could hide your date of birth to everyone but the moderator. OK fine - the part I thought was funny was where it said "If your date of birth changes, please let the moderator know (or inform the moderator)"
    f

  2. #382
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    206

    Default Re: What are you reading? (continued)

    Starting Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter on my Kindle today. Curiosity got the best of me, had to check it out.

  3. #383
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    364

    Default Re: What are you reading? (continued)

    I'm currently reading Marc Levy's ( a french author ) Si c'était ŕ refaire, which translates in If you could start over again . Very interesting story about a guy who had been murdered while doing his jogging, but he comes back alive in another time and space ( 2 months prior his death ) so he could find his assassin himself. This is very interesting, full of psychology references and it gives you the impression that you have to think about what you could change yourself in your life. Marc Levy is one of my favorite authors and his books also made great scenarios for movies. Love his style.

  4. #384
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    2,446

    Default Re: What are you reading? (continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    I just read something funny under the "settings" section on this forum. I was going to change my avatar and I noticed that if you chose to you could hide your date of birth to everyone but the moderator. OK fine - the part I thought was funny was where it said "If your date of birth changes, please let the moderator know (or inform the moderator)"
    f


    Starting Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter on my Kindle today. Curiosity got the best of me, had to check it out.
    Please be sure to let us know your thoughts on it..
    Are you still listening to the audio of Thrones?

  5. #385
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    206

    Default Re: What are you reading? (continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by randallFlaggfan1 View Post




    Please be sure to let us know your thoughts on it..
    Are you still listening to the audio of Thrones?
    I will, and yes I'm still listening to Thrones, but I did a different job yesterday, so I didn't get to listen to a lot of it. I should be able to get back into it some this weekend.

  6. #386
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    617

    Default Re: What are you reading? (continued)

    Just started Night Shift...hope all these creepy crawlies don't haunt me in my dreams tonight...

  7. #387
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    on the Bayou
    Posts
    1,099

    Default Re: What are you reading? (continued)

    I started Doc: A Novel, by Mary Russell over the weekend. Its about Doc Holliday and it is awesomer than an awesome thing.

  8. #388
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    617

    Default Re: What are you reading? (continued)

    I'm takin' another trip up to Castle Rock...gonna see what Leland Gaunt has in that little store of his...

  9. #389
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    2,446

    Default Re: What are you reading? (continued)

    Just to let everyone know, I've began my 3rd reading of On Writing, which I-of course-am already loving. How can you not, right?? I'm really looking forward to making some more progress later today!

    Thank you, again, for all the positive feedback regarding my re-read of On Writing (you know who you are.) It is MUCH appreciated!

  10. #390
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    617

    Default Re: What are you reading? (continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by randallFlaggfan1 View Post
    Just to let everyone know, I've began my 3rd reading of On Writing, which I-of course-am already loving. How can you not, right?? I'm really looking forward to making some more progress later today!

    Thank you, again, for all the positive feedback regarding my re-read of On Writing (you know who you are.) It is MUCH appreciated!
    That's one helluva read.

Similar Threads

  1. What's Your Theme Song Today (continued)
    By J.T. Adams in forum Chattery Teeth (Other)
    Replies: 2094
    Last Post: October 29th, 2013, 01:50 AM
  2. Anyone else find themselves blurting Calla-speak after reading this?
    By AntD NineNineteen in forum The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: October 17th, 2013, 10:42 AM
  3. Reading Storm of the Century
    By michal in forum Storm of the Century
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: October 5th, 2013, 11:16 AM
  4. What's on your Stephen King reading list?
    By dsurrett in forum General Discussion & Questions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: October 3rd, 2013, 06:51 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: July 3rd, 2013, 08:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •