Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
I am happy today because...part II - Page 100

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 100 of 151 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1508

Thread: I am happy today because...part II

LongTallSally Guest

Default Re: I am happy today because...part II

I am happy today because someone made me smile, and I'm still smiling today. I'll take that kind of uncomplicated happy.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTallSally View Post
    I am happy today because someone made me smile, and I'm still smiling today. I'll take that kind of uncomplicated happy.
    That's the best kind of happy ♥

I'm happy today because after being sick with a very high fever all weekend, my little Ty is feeling better today.

1. It is my day off (I worked both days on the weekend).
    2. I am going downtown (yee haw!).
    3. While I am down there I am going to rejoin Weight Watchers. OK - don't laugh... I am a lifetime member and achieved my weight goal when I was 40 but now that I am older and have such a sedentary job the pounds are creeping back on.
    4. I think that is it (except for being online with the SKMB - that always makes me happy!).

Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post
    I'm happy today because after being sick with a very high fever all weekend, my little Ty is feeling better today.
    That is wonderful news....Now, fingers are crossed that the rest of you don't catch it. LadyPain, Keep on smiling that beautiful smile!!

I am happy today because we're getting some much needed rain right now, and because I love rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    1. It is my day off (I worked both days on the weekend).
    2. I am going downtown (yee haw!).
    3. While I am down there I am going to rejoin Weight Watchers. OK - don't laugh... I am a lifetime member and achieved my weight goal when I was 40 but now that I am older and have such a sedentary job the pounds are creeping back on.
    4. I think that is it (except for being online with the SKMB - that always makes me happy!).
    No laughing here. I'm a lifetime member, too. This latest round makes my third time being a lifetime member. Good for you for getting back on the program as it does get harder as we get older to keep the pounds off especially if we don't exercise as much. That, combined with backstabbing hormones that sabotage our efforts to lose weight as we age, can make it discouraging but the program does work. This time around, I decided just last week to go back to attending meetings for a while especially during the holidays to make sure the 3-4 pounds I'd put back on don't creep up to 10 and then 15 and so on and be right back where I started. So far, so good but will find out Wednesday if it's been good enough. Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    No laughing here. I'm a lifetime member, too. This latest round makes my third time being a lifetime member. Good for you for getting back on the program as it does get harder as we get older to keep the pounds off especially if we don't exercise as much. That, combined with backstabbing hormones that sabotage our efforts to lose weight as we age, can make it discouraging but the program does work. This time around, I decided just last week to go back to attending meetings for a while especially during the holidays to make sure the 3-4 pounds I'd put back on don't creep up to 10 and then 15 and so on and be right back where I started. So far, so good but will find out Wednesday if it's been good enough. Best of luck!
    It's hard for me to imagine being successful at weight loss without meetings.

Way to go Nessy and MsMod

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Way to go Nessy and MsMod
    Yes indeed, I forgot to add Good Job!!! Keep it up. You're inspiring.