Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
I am happy today because...part II - Page 106

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 106 of 151 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1508

Thread: I am happy today because...part II

LongTallSally Guest

Default Re: I am happy today because...part II

I am happy today because someone put a huge grin on my face late last night. Ear to ear.

Hey, I know there is an old thread somewhere about Sons of Anarchy but I'm happy today because I'm finally watching this whole series and I saw Mr. Kings appearance the other day. He was awesome, big impact for a small role, I wish he was a regular he fits right in.

More Pitbulls!

I kind of wish I could have everyone who is afraid ofpibbles come to the shelter and walk one or two with me. Seriously fun dogs. And I happen to volunteer at a shelter where a majority of the staff loves them too, which is encouraging, since about 60% of 200 dogs they have in the system right now are pit bull or pit mix. They had a live release rate of 96% last month, and despite the breed restrictions in some surrounding communities, manage to not kill good dogs for space or over population. It's a really good, if out-dated facility wise, shelter.

Also, eating lunch with a friend.

I am happy today because it just hit me that I have met some people on this board that I truly think I can call friends.

I found a pretty good air fare this morning with a flight that goes from Bangor to Rome with only one stop in Philadelphia so have booked my flight for mid-April. Was afraid we'd have to drive or take the bus for the 4-hour trip to Boston to get a decent fare but it was actually more expensive going out of Logan which almost never happens! First time going to Italy but going with my daughter who has been before. So excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    I found a pretty good air fare this morning with a flight that goes from Bangor to Rome with only one stop in Philadelphia so have booked my flight for mid-April. So excited!
    I can figure out how to fold myself into luggage - just say the word!

I found a pretty good air fare this morning with a flight that goes from Bangor to Rome with only one stop in Philadelphia so have booked my flight for mid-April.
    Ooh nice! I've always wanted to go to Rome...it's on my (long) list.

How long are you going for?

I found a pretty good air fare this morning with a flight that goes from Bangor to Rome with only one stop in Philadelphia so have booked my flight for mid-April. Was afraid we'd have to drive or take the bus for the 4-hour trip to Boston to get a decent fare but it was actually more expensive going out of Logan which almost never happens! First time going to Italy but going with my daughter who has been before. So excited!
    Thank you, Mod, for not using the word. It heartens me to see that you're learning.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    Ooh nice! I've always wanted to go to Rome...it's on my (long) list.

How long are you going for?
    Leaving on the 14th but it's a red-eye so won't get into Rome until about 9 AM on the 15th and returning on the 30th. Rome and Florence are already on the list as well as Cinque Terre but now considering which other places to visit. Pisa is in between Florence and Cinque Terre so will make at least a photo op stop along the way. Venice isn't as high on my list but keep hearing we really should try to get there. It's a lot farther north than most of the places we want to include so may have to take another trip sometime. So many places to see, so little time.

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    Thank you, Mod, for not using the word. It heartens me to see that you're learning.
    And the way she discreetly gave you almost four months notice to prepare was very nicely done. Smooth.
    Bravo Motherator!