Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
I am happy today because...part II - Page 108

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 108 of 151 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1508

Thread: I am happy today because...part II

Default Re: I am happy today because...part II

Please pass along my Happy Birthday wishes. Hope it's the best one yet for your mama.

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    Because I was born, yeah I know, way tres cool stuff that, huh?
    And by this very wonderful person, let's for the sake of argument call her, Mama, who ninety years ago this very day, was born her very own self...yeah I know, way tres cool squared X 10 (3 X 10), or somethin' like that, ain't it?
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my very mostest bestestess girl, you are indeed one hell of a broad and you constantly amaze me!

A Happy 90th Birthday to mama. May there be many more filled with love and green lights!!

Because I was born, yeah I know, way tres cool stuff that, huh?
    And by this very wonderful person, let's for the sake of argument call her, Mama, who ninety years ago this very day, was born her very own self...yeah I know, way tres cool squared X 10 (3 X 10), or somethin' like that, ain't it?
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my very mostest bestestess girl, you are indeed one hell of a broad and you constantly amaze me!
    Hope it is the best birthday ever for your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTallSally View Post
    I am happy today because someone put a huge grin on my face late last night. Ear to ear.

Aww Pat, that is beautiful. Happy birthday to your Mama, hope she has a wonderful day.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Leaving on the 14th but it's a red-eye so won't get into Rome until about 9 AM on the 15th and returning on the 30th. Rome and Florence are already on the list as well as Cinque Terre but now considering which other places to visit. Pisa is in between Florence and Cinque Terre so will make at least a photo op stop along the way. Venice isn't as high on my list but keep hearing we really should try to get there. It's a lot farther north than most of the places we want to include so may have to take another trip sometime. So many places to see, so little time.
    Be sure to see the David in Florence, the one inside. Sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
    Be sure to see the David in Florence, the one inside. Sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned. Can't wait to hear all about it.
    Absolutely. I'd tried to explain that to my daughter when she went last time. Also will be pre-ordering tickets wherever I can to avoid having to queue up and wait in long lines.

Ms. Mod, I was wondering if there are definite plans for the SKMB hobnob this summer? Like dates, place, etc.? We are hoping to plan a family vacation around it with a little more sightseeing. So when these dtails come availiable, I would really appreciate them Thanks in advance.

I haven't checked in for at least a month or so, but there's a social group that probably has those details. Blunthead? Anyone else have that link?

Quote Originally Posted by doowopgirl View Post
    Ms. Mod, I was wondering if there are definite plans for the SKMB hobnob this summer? Like dates, place, etc.? We are hoping to plan a family vacation around it with a little more sightseeing. So when these dtails come availiable, I would really appreciate them Thanks in advance.
    social group:
    http://www.stephenking.com/forums/group.php?groupid=240