Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
I am happy today because...part II - Page 110

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 110 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1508

Thread: I am happy today because...part II

LongTallSally Guest

Default Re: I am happy today because...part II

I am happy today because a young friend I have been a wicked flirt with for a while now has a girlfriend, and he knows I am happy for him, and his face lit up because of it. I can't seem to wipe this damn smile off my face now. I'm happy to have a friend like him and seeing his face light up like that tonight was wonderful.

I'm happy for my daughter who just tested in the 99.9th percentile for reading at her age! Next month she'll be testing for the school's gifted program. I'm so proud of her.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    I'm happy for my daughter who just tested in the 99.9th percentile for reading at her age! Next month she'll be testing for the school's gifted program. I'm so proud of her.
    CL
    BEANS!!!

It may sound silly but I'm happy today because I had a strange dream last night that made me wake up smiling and feeling extremely content.

I dreamt about an old friend of mine, from when I lived in Greece, who I haven't seen or spoken to for five years. Anyway, we had a massive love/hate relationship. We adored each other but fought all the time, yada yada yada, but we were always there for each other, could talk about anything and more importantly...he gave the greatest hugs! Anyhoo, I was feeling pretty crap yesterday, and last night he was in my dream and we were sitting talking about everything, just general catching up, and he gave me one of those hugs and it all just felt so real. The way he looked, his voice, the accent, the hug, everything. Sigh.
    A very long post about nothing really, but I woke up smiling for the first time in a long time. Life's still crap today, but that dream hug is worth it!

LongTallSally Guest

I am happy today because I saw a friend yesterday for the first time in about a year. Between then and now, it had only been Facebook contact. It was a surprise visit and it was really nice. I got the best thing of all... a hug from someone I completely trust, in arms stronger than my own. A couple of moments of heaven.

Happy because I finished and submitted my script in time for the deadline (which is today) for a script-writing contest. Win or lose I think I wrote a pretty good script!

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    Happy because I finished and submitted my script in time for the deadline (which is today) for a script-writing contest. Win or lose I think I wrote a pretty good script!
    Best of luck,Fush. Stay in the positive and attract a win!

LongTallSally Guest

Got eight matching purple pillow cases for 30 bucks, including the tax. 300 thread count cotton. Perfect. Four at a time, with a set in reserve. Yes, purple pillow cases make me happy...

why am I happy, why am I happy...
    Sun is out, that's a start...