This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 115 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1508

Thread: I am happy today because...part II

Default Re: I am happy today because...part II

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    I am happy today because smooth_operator's back at the SKMB! Ages ago, 2006, she and I were the only players at the Word Games in the Social Groups. I so enjoyed being second best at something! Welcome home, smooth_operator!

I am happy today also because I've been hired by a nursing agency, orientation tomorrow.

I am not happy today because orientation starts at 7a.
    Congratulations, Frank! Hope the job works out for you but a little sad if it means your work hours will conflict with spending time here.

I am happy (or kinda freaked out) today because I have to tell the managers that I have a new job. I don't know if my agency called them yet or not. Weird feelilng

I am happy today also because I've been hired by a nursing agency, orientation tomorrow.

Yay, well done Frank! Where will you be working, hospital/home? Bummer about the 7am orientation, but you best get used to it again...I hate 5:30am wake up calls, but that's the price we pay for working within a 24/7 service. Good luck!

I'm happy because yesterday I finally submitted assignment number two...that one was a lot of hard work! Now I only have four more assignments to complete over the next five months. (Did I really just say "only"? Sheesh.) Anyhoo, my next big presentation isn't due for another 4-weeks so I feel like I can finally breathe a little bit again. We are going for an Italian meal later and I plan on drinking lots of red wine to celebrate my newly acquired breathing space. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Congratulations, Frank! Hope the job works out for you but a little sad if it means your work hours will conflict with spending time here.
    I appreciate that very much, Marsha. I predict the SKMB will survive brief lapses of my lunacy. Plus, you'll still have Scott and Ayko. Homecare is cool, though, as it as a rule provides sufficient downtime for a person to do some net surfing, read/answer emails. I will have the iPad with me on the job. Unless they tell me otherwise during orientation tomorrow, in which case I'll say "Forget it!", and then go look for another job.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    Yay, well done Frank! Where will you be working, hospital/home? Bummer about the 7am orientation, but you best get used to it again...I hate 5:30am wake up calls, but that's the price we pay for working within a 24/7 service. Good luck!

I'm happy because yesterday I finally submitted assignment number two...that one was a lot of hard work! Now I only have four more assignments to complete over the next five months. (Did I really just say "only"? Sheesh.) Anyhoo, my next big presentation isn't due for another 4-weeks so I feel like I can finally breathe a little bit again. We are going for an Italian meal later and I plan on drinking lots of red wine to celebrate my newly acquired breathing space. Yay!
    'Grats Ally, good job! It feels good to get important responsibilities done. Like when I tie my sweatpants up.

And thankee much for the 'grats per job. I'll be doing pediatric home care thru an agency. I've been doing that kinda work exclusively since 2004 (excpet for the last 15 months which have been a weird time). As for 7a orientation, I intend to dazzle them with the perfection of the timing of my arrival and to not smell bad. Those are my immediate goals. I might achieve one of them.

I'm happy today cos it's 11.53pm here in England and i've just got in from drumming at a gig in a pub and we ROCKED!!!!!! I've got to get up in 6.5 hours, I hope i still feel happy then!!

NN, Ally, Blunthead,

Congrats to all!

Congrads on the job Frank. Yay, its exciting. Today hoping the judge will make the decision on the Granddaughters. Keeping our fingers and toes crossed. Have a good day everyone.!

I am happy today because smooth_operator's back at the SKMB! Ages ago, 2006, she and I were the only players at the Word Games in the Social Groups. I so enjoyed being second best at something! Welcome home, smooth_operator!

I'm happy because I received the results from the assignment I lost/rewrote the other week when my laptop broke and I passed with flying colours! I received no negative feedback, or areas to improve upon, so it doesn't get any better than that. Woohoo. I'm heading out for celebratory drinks in a couple of hours...quelle surprise!

Great job, Ally! I'd add a gold star emoticon if I had one.