This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 119 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1508

Thread: I am happy today because...part II

Default Re: I am happy today because...part II

I'm happy because I finally quit procrastinating and registered for my ACT test, which I will be taking next month. (I'm happy I finally registered and don't have to worry about it anymore, but I'm not happy about the test itself.)

I'm happy to have Ms Mod back moderating again! Definitely no offence intended towards the beta-testers by saying that--your hard work is appreciated--it just feels weird seeing posts pop up on the main board at the weekend. I'm sure we'll all get used to it, though. And yar, I know, I don't have to read them or log in during that time! I guess this is the one place I don't like change, but the world keeps moving forward and so shall we.

Thanks! It's been a little hard for me, too, Ally, but a change that is necessary both now and in thinking toward the future when I..don't open this, blunt...

retire
    . It's also being done with the hope that it will free up some of my time to be able to finish up some of those projects that have been simmering on the back burner but I never seem to find the hours in the day to get to along with making for a less stressful day when I've got a number of things to do off the Board so get behind. Hopefully the tone of the Board will stay the same and I still plan to spend my regular hours interacting with everyone as I always have.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    I'm happy to have Ms Mod back moderating again! Definitely no offence intended towards the beta-testers by saying that--your hard work is appreciated--it just feels weird seeing posts pop up on the main board at the weekend. I'm sure we'll all get used to it, though. And yar, I know, I don't have to read them or log in during that time! I guess this is the one place I don't like change, but the world keeps moving forward and so shall we.

Ally, I feel the same way.

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

I made a post this weekend and thought I was cheating on Ms Mod.

Quote Originally Posted by fljoe0 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by fljoe0 View Post
    It did feel that way, didn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Thanks! It's been a little hard for me, too, Ally, but a change that is necessary both now and in thinking toward the future when I..don't open this, blunt...

retire
    . It's also being done with the hope that it will free up some of my time to be able to finish up some of those projects that have been simmering on the back burner but I never seem to find the hours in the day to get to along with making for a less stressful day when I've got a number of things to do off the Board so get behind. Hopefully the tone of the Board will stay the same and I still plan to spend my regular hours interacting with everyone as I always have.

Agree with you Ally. Feels so weird that board is open over the weekend. How about Holidays Ms Mod is the board open then too?

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo87 View Post
    Agree with you Ally. Feels so weird that board is open over the weekend. How about Holidays Ms Mod is the board open then too?
    That's the plan if this trial period works out and why we're testing it now, i.e. so that the Board won't have to be shut down when I go on vacation in April.