This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 120 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1508

Thread: I am happy today because...part II

Default Re: I am happy today because...part II

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    That's the plan if this trial period works out and why we're testing it now, i.e. so that the Board won't have to be shut down when I go on vacation in April.

Have to say I liked it... And being stuck at work on a dead Saturday with no company except a computer I reakon I'm REALLY going to like it. Thanks to everyone who make this happen.

I liked it but I didn't like it.

I'm happy because last week I dyed my hair from blonde to red, and I really love it! The fact it fades so fast makes me less happy, but meh, I can deal with that. My family/friends always laugh at how often I change my hair colour, but it helps me feel in control when things stress me out. I guess there's worse ways of coping.

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    I liked it but I didn't like it.
    I feel I should explain the above statement since I presume people have yet to be able to read my mind as they really should. I'm enjoying being able to come here to the Main Board after hours...or whenever this is...and see what's up, knowing I can submit something to be posted if I feel the need, to interact a little more with friends, to have more fun. I enjoy knowing the place will be kept safe from the misbehavior of trolls and other low men by trustworthy good guys, while simultaneously happy for Mod that she's resting and being constructive and productive and perhaps canoodling. I enjoy knowing all is well with the world.

I do not enjoy, however, the confusion which now faces me, the conflict presented to my determination that Mod must never reti...ouch, damn!...my determination that Mod must remain. For instance, I just wrote that I am "...happy...that she's resting...". What ineffable twaddle! I'm a hypocrite, a phoney baloney!

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    I feel I should explain the above statement since I presume people have yet to be able to read my mind as they really should. I'm enjoying being able to come here to the Main Board after hours...or whenever this is...and see what's up, knowing I can submit something to be posted if I feel the need, to interact a little more with friends, to have more fun. I enjoy knowing the place will be kept safe from the misbehavior of trolls and other low men by trustworthy good guys, while simultaneously happy for Mod that she's resting and being constructive and productive and perhaps canoodling. I enjoy knowing all is well with the world.

I do not enjoy, however, the confusion which now faces me, the conflict presented to my determination that Mod must never reti...ouch, damn!...my determination that Mod must remain. For instance, I just wrote that I am "...happy...that she's resting...". What ineffable twaddle! I'm a hypocrite, a phoney baloney!
    (((Blunt)))
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

WOW!
    I got to log in here AND post!
    That made my day!
    Day? Phewww...week.

LongTallSally Guest

I am happy today because I saw a fellow I haven't seen in almost a year. I've seen his wife and since they're friends of mine, she knew what was going on with my life and the hell I went through... Today her husband looks at me and says, 'You look so happy now.'

It's really nice that it shows.

I'm happy I was able to drag up and make it to sunrise service this morning with my son who is in for the Easter weekend. Also happy we had some good talking time this weekend about his interest and activites and career path. I hope he stays on a good career path, but I also want him to choose what makes him happy, so that work will not seem like work. He went on a Mexican mission trip during his spring break, came back healthy, the next day he had a 24 hour stomach virus or food poisoning event last Sunday. Then turned around and still competed in a fraternity boxing fight night for charity on Thursday night. He won but had a mild concusion. Kids, their always up to something.

I am happy today because I've set some really big changes in motion to make my life better. It feels great!