Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
I am happy today because...part II - Page 150

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 150 of 151 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151 LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1508

Thread: I am happy today because...part II

Default Re: I am happy today because...part II

If the weather is good this Saturday, I'm getting my roof replaced....it needs it desperately. One side has completely rotted and there is a gap at the chimney large enough to put my hand through. I saved and saved, and a friend helped me out with a good discount to purchase the supplies.....and some other friends are coming over to do the re-roofing. *feeling relieved, thankful and very blessed*

It was a gorgeous, perfect autumn day today. I mowed my yard (probably for the last time this year) and I edged with my weed eater and I put a late feeding of fertilizer down and my garden is cleaned out, things are trimmed and ready for next year. I sat and rocked and read my Buddha book and drank tea and watched the leaves on my huge Ash tree blow into my neighbors yard () and just had a quiet, peaceful, glorious moment in the sun.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

I was able to find Under the Dome series with my sister help thanks to her. And now finally I can see the whole series. Yay

....because you guys make me happy.

I am happy today because we just spent the afternoon at Brandon and Alyssa's with them and the baby. I got to feed him and just love on him! He is so cute! I can say that, as the Grandma, can't I?

And what I really loved was watching hubby with him. So cute to watch him turn into a puddle of goo. Riddik really seemed to like the sound of his voice, he was turning his head in my hand towards the sound of Scott's voice. We loved every minute of the visit.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post
    I am happy today because we just spent the afternoon at Brandon and Alyssa's with them and the baby. I got to feed him and just love on him! He is so cute! I can say that, as the Grandma, can't I?

And what I really loved was watching hubby with him. So cute to watch him turn into a puddle of goo. Riddik really seemed to like the sound of his voice, he was turning his head in my hand towards the sound of Scott's voice. We loved every minute of the visit.
    So happy for you, Tina. You and Scott are the best grandma and grandpa. Enjoy each moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jean View Post
    It was a gorgeous, perfect autumn day today. I mowed my yard (probably for the last time this year) and I edged with my weed eater and I put a late feeding of fertilizer down and my garden is cleaned out, things are trimmed and ready for next year. I sat and rocked and read my Buddha book and drank tea and watched the leaves on my huge Ash tree blow into my neighbors yard () and just had a quiet, peaceful, glorious moment in the sun.
    ​Love those moments

I will be going to the fair tomorrow. I didn't get to go last year so I am pretty stoked. Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow and then I have to open at five-thirty in the morning on Saturday (ugh), but for a few hours Friday night I am going to have some fun. I need to have some fun or else I will go crazy.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by jacobtlong View Post
    I will be going to the fair tomorrow. I didn't get to go last year so I am pretty stoked. Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow and then I have to open at five-thirty in the morning on Saturday (ugh), but for a few hours Friday night I am going to have some fun. I need to have some fun or else I will go crazy.
    Win a *CHOICE! WE GOT CHOICE HEEEEERE!* Teddy Bear, and make a carny cry

There is snow forecast for tomorrow...the first of season. I am hoping that it actually happens.