Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
I am happy today because...part II - Page 62

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 62 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: I am happy today because...part II

Default Re: I am happy today because...part II

I'm happy today because my motorcycle lessons goes almost perfect today and even the teacher said that today this lessons went well.
    I think I'm read for the test I have on Thursday. But little nervous. I've been train so hard and now I wish I pass the test so I get the
    licenses and can start to drive.

Recently I have posted something on thread ''I'm sick of...'' about an individual who put infected syringes in clothing in several stories in my town. He's been cut. I'm so glad and I wanted to share this with you. Police is still investigating, but now the worst is behind. Here's the article in my local english newspaper called The Sherbrooke Record. Hope I'm allowed to put that in here.

Sherbrooker charged in syringe case

May 31, 2012

By
    Evan LePage

The director of the Sherbrooke Police Service Gaétan Labbé was mum on details about the man arrested and charged on Thursday afternoon in relation to the syringe case. They did reveal that the individual’s DNA matched the DNA found on syringes in clothing in both Sherbrooke this past January and in Lévis, Quebec in 2002. Photo: Evan LePage

A 49-year-old Sherbrooke resident has been arrested on charges of armed assault in connection with the 25 used syringes left in the pockets of clothing at stores in the city since January, as well as a similar case dating back to 2002 in the city of Lévis.
    The DNA of the accused, who police did not name on Thursday, matched the DNA on multiple used syringes found in clothing in Sherbrooke stores since Jan. 10. Additionally, police were able to match the DNA to that found on three syringes left in pockets of clothing at stores in Lévis in 2002, a case that had never been solved.
    “Currently what we can confirm is that he has been linked to four cases: One in Lévis where three syringes were found in 2002 and the three first files with the SPS (in January),” explained Sherbrooke Police Service director Gaétan Labbé at a press conference late Thursday afternoon, adding “This suspect, at this moment, is under interrogation by officers of the SPS and officers of the Sûreté du Québec.”
    The entire story is in Friday's Record

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo87 View Post
    I'm happy today because my motorcycle lessons goes almost perfect today and even the teacher said that today this lessons went well.
    I think I'm read for the test I have on Thursday. But little nervous. I've been train so hard and now I wish I pass the test so I get the
    Good luck with your motorcycle driving test on Thursday. Sending balance and positive vibes your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo87 View Post
    Johanna, Wishing you good luck on your test. It sounds like you're going to do just fine!!

I'm happy today because my son got his driver's license. Now he can haul me around.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Has Tanya been having nausea, Dustin? If she's getting over that, she's about to go into the best 3 months of the pregnancy (from my remembrance of it anyway ). No more morning/noon/and/or evening sickness, you're not too big to be uncomfortable, you start to feel the baby move and you're not sick of being pregnant yet.
    Aww... that's very sweet of you to ask, Marsha! Thank you very much! She has been pretty nauseous so far, and being ill has only increased that, I think. I like to call it "all day sickness," and she agrees. Luckily, she hasn't had to vomit very often.
    Oh, here's some very exciting news: in about 3 weeks, we should know the little one's gender!!

Thank you, everyone, for such kind words on Tanya's behalf.

Johanna- I'm glad your latest lesson went well. It's natural to be nervous about the final test, but I know you're more than capable. Just try your best, that's all you CAN do, right?

Oh, here's some very exciting news: in about 3 weeks, we should know the little one's gender!!
    That's awesome, Dustin!!!

I'm happy today because I'm heading back up to Seattle tonight to get back to work. I should be in Alaska within the week!

Quote Originally Posted by J.T. Adams View Post
    Parsnips?
    No, but that sounds intriguing! Alas, I already went shopping. Next time!

I am happy today because it's raining, I'm grilling (in the carport), and I'm at the SKMB. Life just doesn't get any better than this.

That's awesome, Dustin!!!
    Thank you, Grrl! We now have roughly 17 days to go!!

Have a wonderful time in Alaska!!

Tanya and Dustin,we will all be here waiting to hear the gender.But also how the baby is doing. Must be thinking of names. Very exciting.
    Johanna hope you pass your test in flying colors.