This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 65 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: I am happy today because...part II

Default Re: I am happy today because...part II

I'm happy because I can breathe!! Granted it took a prescription: antihistamine, nasal spray, z-pak, prednisone (aka The Devil when it comes to my body) and a shot in the backside but it's SO worth it right now.

I recently moved back to my hometown and my allergies get nuts here. And the pollen is really bad this year so it's been progressively been getting worse over the past month or so. I look forward to sleeping tonight.

*takes deep breath through nose* Aaahhhhhh!

Today I'm happy that I made it through 8 hours at work and am enjoying a nice meal with a glass of wine!

I am happy today because, without getting to graphic...the wife and I had some time alone and took full advantage of it.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieJo View Post
    I'm happy because I can breathe!! Granted it took a prescription: antihistamine, nasal spray, z-pak, prednisone (aka The Devil when it comes to my body) and a shot in the backside but it's SO worth it right now.

I recently moved back to my hometown and my allergies get nuts here. And the pollen is really bad this year so it's been progressively been getting worse over the past month or so. I look forward to sleeping tonight.

*takes deep breath through nose* Aaahhhhhh!

Oh good, I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling and breathing much, much better now, Carrie!!!

After a day of feeling completely out of it, I'm practically feeling 100% better today!! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Grrl View Post
    I'm happy today because I'm at sea, I like my skipper and crew, and my internet works!
    I am happy today because Grrl's situation is working for her. I am also happy today because my best friend's daughter's getting married and I'm a guest, which means I must kennel my dog, travel, get dressed up, and otherwise leave a comfort zone which I must leave by force and I'd better appreciate the opportunity to do something good like being at my best friend's daughter's wedding.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

'Cause of you groovy dudes & dudettes, thanks ever so much for the wishes and for just bein' my pals!...ya know, I always sensed y'all had no sense.

Thank goodness, I am finally done interviewing people and have selected my top candidate! I might actually have time to post here again!

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    'Cause of you groovy dudes & dudettes, thanks ever so much for the wishes and for just bein' my pals!...ya know, I always sensed y'all had no sense.
    I sense nonsense. I can do this for two reasons: 1) decades of failing in attempts to "go figure", and 2) I was born with the sense of Numbness. If this makes no sense to you, my advice is not to go figure.

I am not only happy today, I am absolutely THRILLED. I've been looking for a townhouse to buy and recently found one I am very interested in. Today, however, I came across another one which is larger, in a better location, in better condition, and the asking price is a full $5,000 cheaper than the first one I had almost had my heart set on.
    I expect I will be in my own place again - FINALLY - within 2 months. WOOHOO!!!! Very excited...

I'm happy today because I had an appointment earlier with my gynaecologist/endocrinologist and I did not need to be physically examined. Phew!! I know it's silly and I shouldn't be such a baby since I regularly see people bare~assed naked at work and never flutter a pretty little eyelash...but it's different when you're the one flashing yer bits!

Happy~happy~happy! <---This is meeeeee!