Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
I am happy today because...part II - Page 96

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 96 of 151 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast

Thread: I am happy today because...part II

Default Re: I am happy today because...part II

Quote Originally Posted by Becks19 View Post
    I am happy today because....My kids decided to give the German Shep a bath. Yay Mom does not have to do it!!! BUT...... Oh boy, time for a wrestling match! Well, not today, he jumped right in!! Whoo hoo that only took three years!!!
    Me thinks the dog is telling you he might prefer the kids giving him a bath. "he jumped right in"

Quote Originally Posted by Becks19 View Post
    I am happy today because....My kids decided to give the German Shep a bath. Yay Mom does not have to do it!!! BUT...... Oh boy, time for a wrestling match! Well, not today, he jumped right in!! Whoo hoo that only took three years!!!
    I can appreciate your excitement! We have a 110-pound German Shepherd and he hates water. It seems impossible to think he'd ever jump right in. But then again yours did, so maybe ours might too one day.

Took enough time away from work to have lunch with my daughter today. One of the few times I can get her to slow down enough to just talk.

I can appreciate your excitement! We have a 110-pound German Shepherd and he hates water. It seems impossible to think he'd ever jump right in. But then again yours did, so maybe ours might too one day.
    Mine weighs 100 lb and he usually hates water too. Well, specifically bath water....you can see why we wrestle LOL. I never dreamed he'd jump in for anyone!!

Me thinks the dog is telling you he might prefer the kids giving him a bath. "he jumped right in"
    Me thinks you are right....He has never done that for me!! Most of the time I have to have my husband pick him up for me. He's too big!! I know who is in charge of the baths from now on!! Whoo hoo for an easier bath time and whoo hoo to fresh doggie smell!!

I am excited today because.....My daughter is going to the Victoria theater tomorrow to see the play A Christmas Carol!!! This is her first real play in a large theater!! The theater is a lovely old marble ( they say marble...looks white to me) building that has been around since the 1866 ( it is supposedly haunted)

I am happy today because a dear friend is back home after dealing with a very emotional weekend.

The Christmas lights are finally all up!!! All that is left is to put wrapping paper on the front door... which will be a pain in the butt.

If our neighbor didn't insist on pretending he was Clark Griswold then we would have the nicest-looking house in the neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobtlong View Post
    The Christmas lights are finally all up!!! All that is left is to put wrapping paper on the front door... which will be a pain in the butt.

If our neighbor didn't insist on pretending he was Clark Griswold then we would have the nicest-looking house in the neighborhood.
    Oooooooo...............

I've seen that done but never thought to do it myself. I believe I will this year.

Thanks!

We got all the outside decorating done. Now working on the inside.

LongTallSally Guest

I am happy today because there is someone who has gone out of his way to make me smile. And succeeded.