Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
How many of us are Inked? - Page 3

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of us are Inked?

Default Re: How many of us are Inked?

I have four tattoos. They are all girly-type things. I have a butterfly on my upper back, a butterfly on my right hip, a perfume bottle w/ three butterflies for my boys on my right ankle, and flowers on my left thigh. The flowers are my favorite, and I don't consider that one finished yet. Maybe when I can save some money (Ha Ha) I'll get it added to. And yes!!!!! Tattoos can be very addictive!!!

LongTallSally Guest

I have eight and the only thing that stopped me from getting more was going on prednisone full-time to try to rescue the remainder of my health. I don't heal well anymore, so no more tats.

I have a pagan triple moon on my left wrist and a tribal sun on my right wrist. On my left forearm just below the elbow crease near where they draw my blood I have a tattoo in Russian that translates to 'Courage is mine.' On my right forearm just below the elbow crease, I have the constellation and astrological symbol for Taurus. On my right bicep, I have the German word 'Lebenslust' which means 'lust for life', and on the left bicep is the word 'Leidenschaft' which is German for 'passion'. Just below my left collarbone, I have the word in German 'Kokett' which means 'flirt' and it has three stars below it. On my left hip is the German word 'Kaffee' with a few coffee beans which probably doesn't need translation.

All of mine are done in black.

I've got 7 so far (3 DT related: Ka, Unfound and rose), but I'm planning on getting at least 4 more...

The good thing is, my boyfriend is my tattoo artist, so I don't have to pay LOL

I think they're in my album, if you want to see 'em...

Quote Originally Posted by Bardot View Post
    Yes, I am happily inked. I have 2 tattoos. A red rose with a green stem and leaf on the inside of my right ankle, and another red rose with a green stem and leaf on my left shoulder blade. The tat on my ankle is my favorite because it was my first. Funny thing it used to be a VH tattoo with the wings, because my favorite band when I was 13 years old was Van Halen. By the time I was 18 I decided to have it made into a red rose. I don't plan on getting another anytime soon, but I'm sure I'll get at least 1 more in my lifetime.
    Okay, so how bad did the one on the inside of your ankle really hurt...don't sugarcoat it, I don't want to get halfway through it, throw up and have to leave.

Three and counting. A blue rose on my right pec muscle, just under the collarbone. It's sort of King related, as any readers of BoB would know, but it's also an homage of sorts to Salvadore Dali, as it's a replica of his floating rose. By far my favorite tat! I also have a simple black Trinity on my left shoulder blade, and a badly beaten up Cross on my left hip. Once I've lost all my baby weight and am back in shape, I want to go in and get the poor thing re-touched. It was my first tat, and I still love it. I'd be thrilled to see it restored to its original glory!
    I'd love to get more ink, but have to wait for the funds. I'm REALLY tempted to get the KA symbol or something... we shall see, I suppose.

Yes, I have two. One on my left breast of a Triple Goddess symbol and one inside my right ankle of a Hawaiian honu petroglyph. I would like to get 2 more, one I'm sure of the design, the other I'm still thinking about.

The ankle tat didn't really hurt at all, but it is a few inches above the actual ankle where there is more cushioning. But, I tell ya, that one on my breast HURT! And that has plenty of cushion.
    The treasure of a life is a measure of love and respect/The way you live, the gifts that you give/In the fullness of time/It's the only return that you expect

Quote Originally Posted by momone53 View Post
    Twelve, that's awsome. They are addictive, aren't they?

And may you have twice the number.
    I think they put Oreos in the ink, coz I'm addicted to them as well...

Quote Originally Posted by ghost19 View Post
    I think ur Dark Tower tattoo idea is awesome...having said that, if anyone sticks a needle in me for any reason other than medical purposes, gunfire will ensue....lol
    That's the way my husband feels about it, too. I've been trying to get him to get a small shamrock on his upper arm so far, no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    I think they put Oreos in the ink, coz I'm addicted to them as well...
    I think you might be right about that. Although, I'm not sure I'm addicted to the tattoos or, as someone said above, addicted to the act of getting them. Maybe I'm addicted to my tattoo artist (shhh!, don't tell my husband).

I have one tattoo, on my shoulder, of a sword with a rose at the handle and the vine of the rose runs up the sword

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast