Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
How many of us are Inked? - Page 7

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: How many of us are Inked?

Default Re: How many of us are Inked?

Three of them...
    A Native American headpiece on my left shoulder.
    Alice Cooper's signature on the right side of my chest (he signed in sharpie first, then I had it tattooed the next day).
    The letters B$B (from Alice's album, Billion Dollar Babies) on the left side of my chest.

I have 4, 2 on each upper arm/bicep, and all done in prison. Left arm, bicep has a daemon's claw clutching a cross and the symbol for Big Boy's Toys, an antique car/hot rod restoration company (a smoking woodpecker kind of like Woody). Right arm, bicep has Garfield and a snake's head Reaper over Japanese Kanji meaning Redemption. The first and last ones described here symbolize the battle between Light and Dark inside me. The other two I just like.
    2 Rules I have for getting tattoos=
    1) Get something that means something to you.
    2) Get something that you will never be embarrassed about or ashamed of later.

LongTallSally Guest

I am planning to get one last tattoo after much thought. That will be number nine. It'll be a memorial tattoo for someone.

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

The cap came off my sharpie and I didn't have my pocket protector in. Does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie913 View Post
    I have four tattoos. They are all girly-type things. I have a butterfly on my upper back, a butterfly on my right hip, a perfume bottle w/ three butterflies for my boys on my right ankle, and flowers on my left thigh. The flowers are my favorite, and I don't consider that one finished yet. Maybe when I can save some money (Ha Ha) I'll get it added to. And yes!!!!! Tattoos can be very addictive!!!
    Beautiful...love butterfly tattos

Quote Originally Posted by fljoe0 View Post
    The cap came off my sharpie and I didn't have my pocket protector in. Does that count?
    My husband should explain he was bored in art class, he blames the art teacher for leaving ink and sharp objects around for his hand tattoos

I have a really cool daisy on my ankle

Quote Originally Posted by fljoe0 View Post
    I know what you mean! The only ink I ever get is when my pen leaks! I don't mind getting poked by a needle to donate blood but I am a chicken when it comes to tattoos
    http://artonskins.blogspot.ca/2011/1...-military.html

I want two tattoos. I've wanted to get the same tattoos for years.

I'm an artist, so I notice imperfections. There is only one shop in the Kansas City area that I would feel comfortable with, but the timing has always been bad for me to actually take the plunge.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoesalesman View Post
    Alice Cooper's signature on the right side of my chest (he signed in sharpie first, then I had it tattooed the next day).
    That is just SO cool.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast