This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ok, We've Talked About Ink...

Default Re: Ok, We've Talked About Ink...

Quote Originally Posted by momone53 View Post
    I only have the usual two; one in each ear. I never had a desire to have more and I could never even think about a piercing on or anywhere near the down-below!

And may you have twice the number.

Eeeek, no. It makes my legs clench together just to think about it...

I have 3 holes in each ear, 1 in my nose and a tattoo on my shoulder........Hubby likes none of these things. LOL oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo*mofo View Post
    Just my ears.

I would never do it, but I think corset piercing is very pretty. I've heard there are quite a few problems with infections though, and I couldn't imagine doing anything other than standing with them in.
    There's a lot of problems with infection with anything (piercing or tattoo) that gets covered with clothing before healing. Plus you can't really reach them so you would have to have a diligent friend to help you out with that. I know a few who have them and once they heal you get used to the sensation pretty quickly.

I don’t have piercings anymore but at one point in my life I had the cartilage in my left ear pierced, my eyebrow pierced and my tongue pierced.

I liked them all for quite a while but then I decided to get rid of them. I like the way I look better without them. I don’t regret getting them. The experience was well… was quite an experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    I've lost count of how many times my toes have curled reading these posts!
    This made me laugh out loud. I sometime forget that you HAVE to read all the posts. My sympathies, Ms. Mod

And may you have twice the number

LongTallSally Guest

Okay... about corset piercings... usually they are just done for an event, frequently in the BDSM community. I've known folks who did it for an event and at the end of the night, every loop was pulled out and the area cleaned, smeared with Polysporin and bandaged up with Bandaids. Very few folks go permanent with that kind.

I would have loved to get piercings but I went with the tattoos because piercings have a heal time that is too long for me. I had wanted to get my nips, hood, and eyebrows done. (Sorry Marsha...) I used to have my ear lobes pierced when I was a kid, but I let those heal over a long time ago.

My left ear is double pierced...but with all this talk of "down below"...do that mean I gots to go to Australia to git r dun?

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    My left ear is double pierced...but with all this talk of "down below"...do that mean I gots to go to Australia to git r dun?
    Just remember, at your age, down below is farther than it used to be.

Once, while assembling furniture frames at a part-time job, my gun misfired and I put a 3 inch staple through my left hand... does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by zelmonster View Post
    Once, while assembling furniture frames at a part-time job, my gun misfired and I put a 3 inch staple through my left hand... does that count?
    Well, that depends...did you keep it?

Ouch, Zel!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast