This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Stand comic book

Default Re: The Stand comic book

I am getting the omnibus version for xmas and I must say, it looks great and is worth every penny. While the cover price is $150 or so, my wife found one for me on Amazon for a little over $75. And when you see the hardbound set, you'll understand that it is a great way to get all the Stand comics at one time and in one place. Such an awesome omnibus. Would have totally bought something like this for the Talisman comics if they had kept going. It is the way these sets are meant to be.

I've got the omnibus. It's definitely worth having. Pricey, true; but if it won't break your break, it's clearly the superior option.

Same goes for the Dark Tower omnibus, by the way.

I went back to Barnes & Noble yesterday & bought all of the ones they had: The Stand Volume 1: Captain Trips, The Stand Volume 2: American Nightmares, & The first Dark Tower graphic novel. All for $6 each! I already started reading The Stand & I am very pleased with my purchase. Thanks to everyone for all of your help! I will buy the remainder books separately...they don't seem to have the others in the bargain section.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12