This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Current SK Read ~

Default Re: Current SK Read ~

The Gunslinger....this is my first time reading it. Just starting the BIG journey everyone is already on lol

I am reading 11/22/63 now, I am on page 330 now. with my classes fnding time to read is hard, but I make time at least a chapter a night.

Just finished Mile 81

Not a classic but enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by OCSOUTHERNGIRL430 View Post
    The Gunslinger....this is my first time reading it. Just starting the BIG journey everyone is already on lol
    SouthernGirl, that is absolutely wonderful. How exciting! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

PS - Be sure not to quit on the first book. For some have and know not the extent of their loss.

I just finished The Shining for the seventh time ^_^ unfortunately I can't go out and get a new King book just yet, so I do believe I'll re-read 'Salem's Lot, I only read it twice. It'll be nice to visit Pere Callahan again.

Enjoy! I have to re-buy books I and II... I gave them to a girl for christmas I've had a crush on for years. It was incredibly hard for me to let them go, but I'm happy knowing soon she'll be on the journey. I often refer to her as the the top of My Dark Tower... and her name is Amanda ROSE :P

Despartion. I think it's about the third time and I plan to read The Regulators next. I always read them one right after the other.

I always envy a person first trip to the Tower!! Enjoy it and please let us know your thoughts when you are finished. Do not, I repeat- DO NOT!!!!- go into any of the Dark Tower threads here on the SKMB as there are *spoilers* all over!!!

Just finished the journey myself, enjoy the trip.

I'm reading 'Dreamcatcher' for the first time. Like so many of SK's works, nearly impossible to put down. And when I do put it down, all I can think about is picking it back up again. Just 100 pages left.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast