This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Current SK Read ~

Default Re: Current SK Read ~

I am just a tad bit away from finishing Wolves Of The Calla!! Then it's on to Song of Susannah and The Dark Tower!! And, then The Wind Through The Keyhole!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    I am just a tad bit away from finishing Wolves Of The Calla!! Then it's on to Song of Susannah and The Dark Tower!! And, then The Wind Through The Keyhole!!
    Me Too! I'm about half way through Wolves as of last night. I'd finish it today if I didn't have to go to stupid work. I hate it when the world's reality gets in the way of mine.

Becca, Patricia,

Exciting stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    Me Too! I'm about half way through Wolves as of last night. I'd finish it today if I didn't have to go to stupid work. I hate it when the world's reality gets in the way of mine.
    I'm about 100 pages away from finishing The Dark Tower, and have brought the book to work with me. Luckily, my boss is an avid SK fan as well.

Finishing up The Stand, gonna read Bag of Bones next, then Hearts in Atlantis. Been thinking about reading TDT series again, as well as the Bible--which of course, Sai King did not write----after that, not sure. I've got some classics recently that I might read, such as Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea and a Tale of Two Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    Yep, me too honey!!! I find myself staying up way too late reading because,then, all is still and quiet. Which never seems to happen during the day with two kids, two dogs, and a cat.

I'm now on page 700 of under the dome. I'm gonna start back up reading more cause my exams are done and i should finish it within the next 2 weeks.

Treated myself over the weekend to another re-read of The Gunslinger.

Good times.

Wizard and Glass for the first time...

A lot of people reading the dark tower series of late, I too have started the series, although seemingly alot later than everyone else, I am just approaching page 57 - "Contact and Landing" in The Drawing of the Three. I really enjoyed the Gunslinger.

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast