Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Current SK Read ~ - Page 4

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Current SK Read ~

Default Re: Current SK Read ~

I'm reading The Long Walk for the first time. Wow, it's intense! I feel like i'm walking alongside them. Mr King really has a way of sucking you right into the heart of a story, doesn't he?

Onto under the dome now ! Was gonna start wizard and glass but the dome enticed me. Only about 25 pages in.

Finished 'Salem's Lot, gave it 3 out of 5 stars on Goodreads--it was not my favorite. Since I'm going chronologically, I am now on The Bachman Books, reading Rage. After that one story, I'll skip to Night Shift, which I haven't read since I was 16! I just realized yesterday that I have been on this SK binge since August

Reading The Shining for the twelve time, the other books Stephen King wrote I've read at least twice and the most five times.

I am currently reading The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon. Struggling at the moment though, reading descriptions of "lost in the woods" is kind of samey.

I'm currently re-reading Bag of Bones and loving every page. I don't want it to end!

A few weeks ago, needed something to read on a trip and randomly picked up 'Salem's Lot. Once I finished that, I felt the need to continue Pere Callahan's journey, so I went to Wolves of the Calla. Finished Song of Susannah this weekend and started The Dark Tower on Sunday. (All of these are re-reads by the way. My books are like old friends that I feel the need to visit every now and again.)

I always have such a bittersweet feeling as I read these, knowing that I'm so close to the end. Looking forward to picking up 11/22/63 soon, then will eagerly await The Wind through the Keyhole!

Just spent the last 3 weeks reading the whole Dark Tower series for the first time. Thinking to myself the whole time, why did I wait so long to do this?

The Drawing of the Three - Second time

Finished Roadwork and I'm on my second reading of The Running Man.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast