This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Current SK Read ~

Default Re: Current SK Read ~

Not finding too much time to read at the moment...but currently working thought Night Shift (I have just finished Children Of The Corn)...it is the first time I have read this book.

Not sure if I should go for Skeleton Crew next or a novel...I have only read a couple of Kings books so the world is my oyster!

I think I should reread the entire DT series. I just loaned my son The Gunslinger, but I don't think he actually started it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMarie View Post
    I think I should reread the entire DT series. I just loaned my son The Gunslinger, but I don't think he actually started it.
    You should! I'm re-reading it so I can be fresh when the new ones come out!
    I'm on the 4th now and

they just reached Topeka on Blaine. Roland is about to start the tale about Susan.

I sighed a heavy sigh... This particular tale haunts me.

Quote Originally Posted by starbug View Post
    I'm reading The Long Walk for the first time. Wow, it's intense! I feel like i'm walking alongside them. Mr King really has a way of sucking you right into the heart of a story, doesn't he?
    I just finished that. How depressing!

I'm almost 200 pages into The Stand. Quite liking it so far (my favorites are Nick and Frannie so far). It doesn't seem like much has happened though... and I thought Stu was supposed to be the main character? He's barely in it.

Quote Originally Posted by clemxens View Post
    I'm almost 200 pages into The Stand. Quite liking it so far (my favorites are Nick and Frannie so far). It doesn't seem like much has happened though... and I thought Stu was supposed to be the main character? He's barely in it.
    Keep reading... !

i finished needful things last night, and im gonna get cracking on "cell" later on this evening .

Quote Originally Posted by johnny85 View Post
    i finished needful things last night, and im gonna get cracking on "cell" later on this evening .
    How did you feel about Needful Things??

Hello Constant Readers!
    Im a newbie so I just have to appologize if I repeat any former ideas/concerns that have already been discussed..
    I just finished 11/22/63 for the first time and the main characters name happens to be Jake..I could be completely wrong here but maybe he could be a "twinner" of the Jake we meet in DT series, The Talisman, and Black House. I dunno just a thought guys...
    I am currently trying to decide what to read next..I may go with It, because "Bevvie from the levy" and "Richie from the ditchy" are referenced to in 11/22/63. Orrrrrr..should I reread the DT books in order to be refreshed for when the new one comes out? Please Help!

Read It to further immerse yourself into all things related to the Tower . . .

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast