Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
skmbisms - Page 4

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: skmbisms

Default Re: skmbisms

. . . define.

This sometimes seems to be used sarcastically, sometimes as a smile mixed in with a little burst of laughter(and bouncing of the shoulders), and other times, members use this as a simple grin like smile. Of course, the smiley board lists' it as a big grin....

For the SKMB, is this definable???

Quote Originally Posted by 1BachmanKing9 View Post
    . . . define.

This sometimes seems to be used sarcastically, sometimes as a smile mixed in with a little burst of laughter(and bouncing of the shoulders), and other times, members use this as a simple grin like smile. Of course, the smiley board lists' it as a big grin....

For the SKMB, is this definable???
    It's my old yearbook photo...used by permission...when ya wants to leave somethin' cheesy and stupid...wait a minute, that's what I use it for...the rest of ya'll am on yer own...

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by zelmonster View Post
    Thanks all. Anyone care to take a stab at explaining: Ka, Burrito, Turnip and PatInTheHat?

Yeah I ain't got nothin' comin' to mind but a big fat Goose egg omelet neither, but then the less I know about myselves the betterer, is how I figure it anyway.

Well see, that's what I really think is what helps keep the relationships so exciting and fresh, is what I'm sayin'.

Defang (v.) = to issue a formal warning to a longterm Boardmember who's allowed his/her snark levels in public posts to rise to unacceptable levels. Said warning always comes from a Board Moderator. Usually stops the Boardmember from becoming a troll and restores love and whirled peas in a matter of days.

Example: "Susie was defanged by Ms. Mod because she continued to attack PatIntheHat about his Kentuckyspeak...she got a week's suspension from the Board as a result of her snark. Susie's SUCH an azzhat."

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Sawyer View Post
    Defang (v.) = to issue a formal warning to a longterm Boardmember who's allowed his/her snark levels in public posts to rise to unacceptable levels. Said warning always comes from a Board Moderator. Usually stops the Boardmember from becoming a troll and restores love and whirled peas in a matter of days.

Example: "Susie was defanged by Ms. Mod because she continued to attack PatIntheHat about his Kentuckyspeak...she got a week's suspension from the Board as a result of her snark. Susie's SUCH an azzhat."
    But Rrrrwwwww she shore has gots the legs for it!

TGWLTG = The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
    DT = Dark Tower (can be followed by a number to denote which book, in order of publication)
    FDNS = Full Dark, No Stars
    And so on, for most titles...

Hi!

Didn't Mr.D. have a ROTFFLMFAO?

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund View Post
    Hi!

Didn't Mr.D. have a ROTFFLMFAO?

Peace.

I do seem to recall something like that coming from JD, Sigmund.

Thank you.

Yup, he often used ROFLMFAO...

GNTLGNT ..I thought PITH was a snake with a lisp talking about pee. Thanks for the clarification:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast