This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Interest for skmb convention? (2013)

Default Re: skmb con

It's easy to find...especially in this GPS equipped age....

Thankee, Patricia.

And there'll be water if God wills it . . .

It's been long and long since my nobs have been hobbed. Consider me in - and willing to help in any way I can. I've never been to Maine.

Quote Originally Posted by Reason4Happenings View Post
    It's been long and long since my nobs have been hobbed. Consider me in - and willing to help in any way I can. I've never been to Maine.
    That's a Three Dog Night tune, ain't it? Paul Sheldon had his hobbled, but pretty sure that's way different. We should conduct a poll once the word is well out. Who knows where we'll end up? (I pick Maine).

Is there any way to know in general where everyone is? Poll?

Patinthehatrick suggested a toga party at one point. He prefers to hobnob in a pant-less manner me thinks.

Still in as long as I can when the time comes. I'm seriously considering opening another savings account to save up.
    I still like Maine, but these other ideas are great as well. I do like the Stanley Hotel, too. And Ohio is a heckuva lot closer to where I am.

Hm....

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    That's a Three Dog Night tune, ain't it? Paul Sheldon had his hobbled, but pretty sure that's way different. We should conduct a poll once the word is well out. Who knows where we'll end up? (I pick Maine).

Hey Blunt! We should totally carpool! Along with any other peaches that we may pick up along path of the beam.

Patinthehatrick suggested a toga party at one point. He prefers to hobnob in a pant-less manner me thinks.
    Sure, my toga still fits!

Just a few suggestions - get your volunteers first for the committee to do the start-up. Then work up a poll to put on the forum for things like places, dates, length. When you've settled those details, you can get people to work on different parts, like speakers, tours, open house, registration. You will need to know a ballpark number on how many are going to be there so you know how big a place you will need for the get-together.

It will be work but think of it like a high school reunion. A lot of people have had experience with that. Or if you belong to a professional group and have helped with their annual conferences, a lot of that experience can apply.

Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast