Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Interest for skmb convention? (2013) - Page 3

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Interest for skmb convention? (2013)

Default Re: skmb con

Hey Blunt! We should totally carpool! Along with any other peaches that we may pick up along path of the beam.
    I'd love to!

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    1. Maine
    2. The Stanley Hotel; Estes Park, Colorado
    3. The Mansfield Reformatory; Mansfield, Ohio
    4. Boulder, CO
    I would love to attend if I can and I might be able to make it to Colorado! Probably not to Maine though.

But who knows what's around the bend. So plan away! Whatever works best for everyone and I will see what's what when the time comes.

Carpools sound like a great idea. This brings me back to trains. I have train on the brain syndrome for some reason.
    not nadine said she may be able to look into deals from Am Track.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    Patinthehatrick suggested a toga party at one point. He prefers to hobnob in a pant-less manner me thinks.

Yeah well, if the pants fit
    It's really just about havin' the option...I'm mean wardrobe schmordrobe, if there's a nice southerly breeze I might just like the same schwangin' in the wind option as any of y'all smilin' to yourselves gals do

Oh, I've always wanted to be a Hobbit! How about the Shire of Maine? Seriously though, a poll would be the best considering the locations of the Board members. Maine, or any of the eastern states bordering Canada would be ideal for land travel in my case. Air travel is also an option since an event like this would be planned far enough in advance to take advantage of seat sales, etc. Looking forward to the First Annual King-Con!

Quote Originally Posted by SharonC View Post
    Oh, I've always wanted to be a Hobbit! How about the Shire of Maine? Seriously though, a poll would be the best considering the locations of the Board members. Maine, or any of the eastern states bordering Canada would be ideal for land travel in my case. Air travel is also an option since an event like this would be planned far enough in advance to take advantage of seat sales, etc. Looking forward to the First Annual King-Con!
    No one can hobnob like a hobbit! I think that hobbits were actually the first real hobnobbers known to civilization.

Ooh, are y'all hobnobbing without me?

Patricia, it was PITH who shared the link for Mansfield, not that it really matters, here it is for everyone to check out.
    http://www.mrps.org/

Personally, I still think Maine would be amazing for the first ever SKMB Con, but I will travel anywhere so it's all cool with me.

So far we're assuming not in the UK, which may be a safe assumption; still somewhere on the east coast, U.S, would make it better for folken from across the pond.

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    So far we're assuming not in the UK, which may be a safe assumption; still somewhere on the east coast, U.S, would make it better for folken from across the pond.
    It would be awesome if y'all could come to the UK. I'd be yer tour guide...well, until the red wine kicked in, then you'd be on ya own!

There could be con pods in the UK and in other countries on the day we decide on as well, we could hook up through the internet in that case. The Skype thing.
    People who live close to each other who can't come to the main event can meet at a local place with a laptop and bam, cyber-tele-king-con!

Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast