Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Interest for skmb convention? (2013) - Page 32

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 32 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Interest for skmb convention? (2013)

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Default Re: Interest for skmb convention? (2013)

Quote Originally Posted by MadamMack View Post
    Has anyone heard from Pat?
    She was good a week ago, just ridin' on the whirlwind of life was all, I trust Purrrrtricia will be back around soon...she damn well better..uhhhh, I mean!

Money is going to be tight (some things never change) but I'm really trying hard to make this happen. We're likely going to stay "off campus" but spend at least a day at the campsite.

Quote Originally Posted by tenngolfer View Post
    Is the "get together" still at the suggested Bangor location with cabins? And how can someone make reservations, or is there a waiting list for cabins?
    The Kon is still on for Bangor, weekend of June 19-21, 2013. The Pushaw Campground cabins are currently spoken for, though things may change between now and then. The only places available at the campground are campsites. At the link below are suggested hotels/motels and their contact info...

http://www.stephenking.com/forums/group.php?groupid=240

I've been working with someone who volunteered to create a flyer which will eventually be posted in the Group at the above link. The flyer will hopefully be an at-a-glance collection of answers to all questions. What's left for the flyer is mostly to decide what the activities will amount to.

Hopefully we'll have a trivia game where we can't all yell "Facebook is messing me up!"
    I don't do camping so hopefully will find a motel where some of the 'cool kids' will be staying.

Quote Originally Posted by dsurrett View Post
    Hopefully we'll have a trivia game where we can't all yell "Facebook is messing me up!"
    I don't do camping so hopefully will find a motel where some of the 'cool kids' will be staying.
    It may be too early to reserve at the hotels/motels, but if not I think it might be wise to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    She was good a week ago, just ridin' on the whirlwind of life was all, I trust Purrrrtricia will be back around soon...she damn well better..uhhhh, I mean!
    Thanks PatHat!

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    The Kon is still on for Bangor, weekend of June 19-21, 2013. The Pushaw Campground cabins are currently spoken for, though things may change between now and then. The only places available at the campground are campsites. At the link below are suggested hotels/motels and their contact info...

http://www.stephenking.com/forums/group.php?groupid=240

I've been working with someone who volunteered to create a flyer which will eventually be posted in the Group at the above link. The flyer will hopefully be an at-a-glance collection of answers to all questions. What's left for the flyer is mostly to decide what the activities will amount to.
    Blunt, thanks for the info. I noticed the dates on the link differ from the dates in this post. Is it June or July?

From the link:
    The following is info we have on hotels/motels, so far...

Group rates are a) for the weekend of July 25-28, 2013, and b) NOT guaranteed until rooms are booked.

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    ...well for God's Sake!...will ya let her know-since we're shackin' up in July, I'd like some frickin' help pickin' out curtains for our cabin?????

So, I just looked at tickets to see if there was any hope at all of me coming and it appears June 19th is a Wednesday and the 21st is a Friday. So I checked another calendar and it said the same.

Am I seeing thing completely incorrectly or is this not actually on a weekend?

Thanks!

Just saw in the group it's JULY 19th. Makes much more sense.

And tickets are $800 per person. Yikes.

Page 32 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast