Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Interest for skmb convention? (2013) - Page 35

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 35 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 1042

Thread: Interest for skmb convention? (2013)

  1. #341
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    10,280

    Default Re: Interest for skmb convention? (2013)

    I started a thread in the SKMB Con 2013 social group for those members interested in attending the Kon scheduled the weekend of July 19-21, 2013 to post their member names publicly if they want to. Please remember none who express interest or lists their names are obligated to attend or in any other way obligated. I still have the original lists of those who've expressed interest in attending and in otherwise being involved. Some members had wanted to see a public list but I've been reluctant to post one without the okay of everyone who would be listed. Here is the new thread...

    http://www.stephenking.com/forums/gr...gmessage610718

    Simply post your member name and I will add it to the list next time I visit the Kon group.

  2. #342
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    10,280

    Default Re: Interest for skmb convention? (2013)

    belladonna has posted her design ideas for the SKMB Kon 2013 T-shirts at the following link...

    http://www.stephenking.com/community...gmessage614593

    She's hoping to get an idea of how many shirts to print.

    Thankee, everybody!!!

  3. #343
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,805

    Default Re: Interest for skmb convention? (2013)

    I saw the t-shirt designs on Donna's FB page...they look fab! As someone who has seen her work first-hand I can confirm her products are great quality. I'm tempted to buy one of these shirts just because of how they look.

    *Officially jealous of y'all who get to wear them!*

  4. #344
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    10,280

    Default Re: Interest for skmb convention? (2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    I saw the t-shirt designs on Donna's FB page...they look fab! As someone who has seen her work first-hand I can confirm her products are great quality. I'm tempted to buy one of these shirts just because of how they look.

    *Officially jealous of y'all who get to wear them!*
    They are definitely not intended to be just for members who are planning to be at the Kon. Anyone who wants one please let us know at the Kon Group...

    http://www.stephenking.com/community...669&do=discuss

    or PM me...

    http://www.stephenking.com/community...9147-blunthead

  5. #345
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, Ohio
    Posts
    17,667

    Default Re: Interest for skmb convention? (2013)

    ...wowser, they be keeno-neato....my fat-boy size order will be heading her way soon....

  6. #346
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Great Pacific North-West
    Posts
    5,332

    Default Re: Interest for skmb convention? (2013)

    I am so glad we are doing this. It is going to be the ****es. I am so excited! I heard Hey Jude on the radio today, and it reminded me of the Kon and made me smile. Then I get home, check in here and there y'all are.
    Just to reassure folks, the hall is secured for the weekend. Now that the time draws nigh, I'll start getting back to the social group and take part in some of the planning. We are golden.

  7. #347
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Durham, United Kingdom
    Posts
    27

    Default Re: Interest for skmb convention? (2013)

    I am (fairly) new to the SKMB and have just stumbled on this and think its a brilliant idea!

    I wish that I could attend but there are certain roadblocks (living on a different continent and having 3 kids to name but a few)

    Will there be anything like online streaming / skype discussions etc so that I can be in some way involved? ~apologies if this has already been mentioned but I have not yet had a chance to read through all the posts on the thread

    damn SK for not not being British! haha

  8. #348
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    10,280

    Default Re: Interest for skmb convention? (2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    I am so glad we are doing this. It is going to be the ****es. I am so excited! I heard Hey Jude on the radio today, and it reminded me of the Kon and made me smile. Then I get home, check in here and there y'all are.
    Just to reassure folks, the hall is secured for the weekend. Now that the time draws nigh, I'll start getting back to the social group and take part in some of the planning. We are golden.
    We need you there Patricia!

    The Tommyknockers Tour bus will very soon be reserved as well. The tour will be Saturday, July 20.

  9. #349
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    10,280

    Default Re: Interest for skmb convention? (2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland17 View Post
    I am (fairly) new to the SKMB and have just stumbled on this and think its a brilliant idea!

    I wish that I could attend but there are certain roadblocks (living on a different continent and having 3 kids to name but a few)

    Will there be anything like online streaming / skype discussions etc so that I can be in some way involved? ~apologies if this has already been mentioned but I have not yet had a chance to read through all the posts on the thread

    damn SK for not not being British! haha
    We originally included the idea of using Skype at the event. Anyone who knows how it works and if it could be a feature of the Kon please offer their advice. The Kon Group Skype thread is here...

    http://www.stephenking.com/community...648&do=discuss

  10. #350
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    10,280

    Default Re: Interest for skmb convention? (2013)

    belladonna is now taking orders for SKMB Kon t-shirts. These shirts are not only for members attending the Kon but available to all SKMB members. The info for ordering the shirts is here...

    http://www.stephenking.com/community...gmessage615781

Page 35 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how can i obtain a skmb t-shirt?
    By ConstantReader1973 in forum General Discussion & Questions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: December 19th, 2012, 10:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •