This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Interest for skmb convention? (2013)

Default Re: skmb con

I couldn't commit to it yet, I don't guess anyone could. But it sounds like a great idea. I'd vote for Maine as the location, Bangor or other King-related sites. SK Tours might be able to get involved, not sure how big the organization is and if they could get discounted rates.

Quote Originally Posted by MsUnderstood View Post
    Ooh, are y'all hobnobbing without me?

Patricia, it was PITH who shared the link for Mansfield, not that it really matters, here it is for everyone to check out.
    http://www.mrps.org/

Personally, I still think Maine would be amazing for the first ever SKMB Con, but I will travel anywhere so it's all cool with me.
    We are always hobnobbing, but never without you!

Oh thanks MsUnderstood, I always get those two mixed up. Sometimes when they get on a roll with their palavers and I can't tell which is hob nor which is nob.

Quote Originally Posted by MsUnderstood View Post
    Ooh, are y'all hobnobbing without me?

Patricia, it was PITH who shared the link for Mansfield, not that it really matters, here it is for everyone to check out.
    http://www.mrps.org/

Personally, I still think Maine would be amazing for the first ever SKMB Con, but I will travel anywhere so it's all cool with me.
    ...OK, now Pat and I are the same person...wow!....that WAS one hell of a stroke to the medulla I enjoyed...hell, if'n that were the case-the univerese would implode just from the sheer tonnage of goofiness that would erupt at inopportune times...'specially when the wind whistles through our pantsless nether regions....He and I could hook up, along with mama and the beautiful blonde bombshell and hoot & holler our way pert near anywhere's...I'll even drive!!!!!

Con pods?.....again, sounds like ya'll should meet me at work...meal-loaf for everybody!!!!!

...this is part of it...

"Cyber-tele-king-con"? Try saying that fast 5 times, lol.

This is a great idea and I also like the idea of people joining in by Skype, especially as there's no way I'll make it to the US this year. I'd be interested in a UK or Scotland pod depending when it is.

Oooohhh!!! Yay! Love the idea! 91rewoT and I will start planning our 2013 haunted Wisconsin trip but we'll re-name it for whatever state the convention is held in!
    We can only get away for a week and I can't fly (won't, can't, I almost throw up just thinking about it) so I hope it's a only couple day drive from Wisconsin. If it happens in the Stanley who gets to stay in the room with the lady in the tub?

Oooohhh!!! Yay! Love the idea! 91rewoT and I will start planning our 2013 haunted Wisconsin trip but we'll re-name it for whatever state the convention is held in!
    We can only get away for a week and I can't fly (won't, can't, I almost throw up just thinking about it) so I hope it's a only couple day drive from Wisconsin. If it happens in the Stanley who gets to stay in the room with the lady in the tub?
    Me me!!! Wait...

i think its a great idea would love to go if it works out. harder now that I'm in oz. i know this has been talked about round and round for a few years and it never got anywhere. i do like the bangor maine idea, as it is the It area. but whatever works

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...OK, now Pat and I are the same person...wow!....that WAS one hell of a stroke to the medulla I enjoyed...hell, if'n that were the case-the univerese would implode just from the sheer tonnage of goofiness that would erupt at inopportune times...'specially when the wind whistles through our pantsless nether regions....He and I could hook up, along with mama and the beautiful blonde bombshell and hoot & holler our way pert near anywhere's...I'll even drive!!!!!
    GNTLGNT this is what came to mind when reading that post:

Attachment 15402

Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast