Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Random Thoughts - Page 14

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts

Default Re: Random Thoughts

Here is a plot for Mr. King's next book. The morning after pill damages all the young women leaving them unable to have children; leaving the world with nothing but homosexuals. The only way for life to carry on will be to have incest with family members. Then, pollution will take care of the rest of the world leaving it riddled with disease, darkness, and well, the walking dead. I hope I'm not scaring anyone. I need to tell this stuff to someone because no one will listen to me.

I have always contested that Lyra should have weight limited posted on the side of the pants.

Tiresome, the air becomes the light. When the early day becomes the night, the shallow stars awaken. The broken moon lights up the sky, cursing all who stare.... To the west of the mountains is a sleepless town, keeping the wolves at bay. As the temperature drops, the cool air breaks the ground menacing the green. Arise from the east comes the sun, allowing the twinkle not tune.... Things that pop in my head when I awake.

Quote Originally Posted by C.A.Mullin1313 View Post
    Tiresome, the air becomes the light. When the early day becomes the night, the shallow stars awaken. The broken moon lights up the sky, cursing all who stare.... To the west of the mountains is a sleepless town, keeping the wolves at bay. As the temperature drops, the cool air breaks the ground menacing the green. Arise from the east comes the sun, allowing the twinkle not tune.... Things that pop in my head when I awake.
    Here you go
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010187.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	125.5 KB 
ID:	17728

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Coffee, good...ohyesitisyoushouldreallytryacuporeightyouknowif youdon'tmindheartpalpitations

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    Coffee, good...ohyesitisyoushouldreallytryacuporeightyouknowif youdon'tmindheartpalpitations
    The coffee/heart thing is seriously a very big deal... there are days when I just have to back the hell away from that cup. *sigh*
    I don't over-do it, but my ticker just seems to have its own damned rules.
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Has anyone here bought one of these Pocket Hoses? (NO NO NO GNT and Pat!) They look so convenient, but do they stand up to a summer of gardening? I am so tempted to buy one.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

No, but I got me some panty hoses for my next bank job..........

Hadn't heard of those (pocket hose) before but looks worth checking out--at least once--to see if it's just another "as seen on TV" specials. Would be interested to hear from anybody who's been brave enough to give them a test run.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jean View Post
    Has anyone here bought one of these Pocket Hoses? (NO NO NO GNT and Pat!) They look so convenient, but do they stand up to a summer of gardening? I am so tempted to buy one.
    Pocket pocket rocket jokes, got it.

Hey my brother bought one and he says it's stouter than it looks, and if that yard tool manglin' doofus hasn't managed to poke any holes in it yet, I'm reasonin' through experience it's gotta be pretty decent...howz that for a ringin' endorsement?

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast